STAR WARS: John Boyega Returns As 'Finn' To Surprise Sick Children In London Hospital

Discussion in 'Movies and Shorts' started by OckyDub, Mar 14, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]

John Boyega met Star Wars super fan, 5-year-old Daniel Bell. The youngster has been diagnosed with a brain tumour and his wish was to meet Finn. That became a reality when the two spent the afternoon hanging out and passing around toys to other sick children in a London hospital. "When I heard about Daniel’s wish to meet Finn, I jumped at the chance to make it come true," the actor says. "It was fantastic to be a part of his very special wish with Rays of Sunshine. It was also great to meet the children at The Royal London Hospital and be a part of something so positive."

Daniel's mother meanwhile released a statement via Facebook in which she praised the actor for making her son's wish come true. "Thank you so so much Rays of Sunshine and John Boyega for granting Daniel’s wish to meet Finn and take toys to the hospital. It was just amazing, I have no words! Daniel is still totally overwhelmed, I have never seen him so happy." Boyega has frequently shown himself to be a real class act and nice guy, and this is yet another example of that.

Champagne Papi dapped this.
  2. Champagne Papi

Champagne Papi is a Featured MemberChampagne Papi side-n*gga paralegal
    Most Comedic Player The 1000 Daps Club Best Gifs

Daps Received:
    God I love this little n*gga. :mjcry1: