Tank Asks to Join The Rock’s ‘Fast & Furious’ Spin-Off

Discussion in 'Movies and Shorts' started by OckyDub, Oct 11, 2017.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    OMG this gave me all types of chubs.

[​IMG]

It’s no secret that Tank, Tyrese and Ginuwine’s group TGT disbanded over Tyrese’s alleged selfishness.

With the news of Tyrese and Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson’s feud over this upcoming ‘Fast and Furious’ spin-off, Tank felt it was the perfect time to reach deep down into his petty bag and pull out a compliment sure to ruffle Tyrese’s feathers.

Tank decided to shout-out The Rock on the ‘Hobbs’ movie AND even asked to be part of it.

""therealtankSomebody tell @therock that I'm ready for the #Hobbs movie RIGHT NOW!! Cast a real SAVAGE! Thanks for your consideration!.. #SAVAGEALBUM OUT NOW! LINK IN MY BIO.. p.s. I'll let you guys cook up the beef while I just focus on expanding my horizons as an actor! There's enough room for all us contrary to what you believe!..""

The Rock couldn’t pass up the opportunity to be a little petty himself, so he responded in kind.

rock.png

SB3, Cyrus-Brooks and mojoreece dapped this.
  2. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    This is prob just publicity for the movie. Cant be mad; close mouths dont get feed.

Just glad to see black men working. :shades:

Cyrus-Brooks and OckyDub dapped this.
  3. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    This! I love Tank's level of cocky. LOVE!!

And I was waiting for somebody on some media to point out Tyrese's lame azz doing the same shyt he's crying over.