Telling Mustafa I like Guys.

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Lancer, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]
    Mustafa is from a wealthy, conservative, Muslim family, the second of five boys. Mustafa is very Handsome no exaggeration, Dark hair, deep dark eyes with his pupil bigger than the white in his eyes, sun kissed olive skin, a beautiful smile, dimples, super intelligent, and also charismatic. Mustafa knows he is blessed with all these qualities however he is not arrogant about, it which I really like.
    I first met Mustafa while I was hanging out with a straight friend of mine. He was very well dressed, Italian style, and even my straight friend noticed how handsome and well dressed he was. After my friend left, I walked up to Mustafa and introduced myself. We talked for a while then exchanged numbers. We began to hangout often, with me going to his place. I then found out he was very religious which I couldn't understand because he drank a lot, smoked, listened to ''the Devils music'' and was having premarital sex which was all against his religion. When I asked him about this he said he could do whatever he wants, which I am 100% for and then I asked him about the sex and he said that was different. That it's the girls with loose morals and god is not going to punish him for that but will punish the girls. He also said how women are not suppose to be in positions of power because they are too emotional and their period, that's why his mom was a housewife and that position suited her.
    [​IMG]
    Look, I know not to argue with religious conservative folks however I thought if we were going to be friends something would have to change. So one day we were chilling I made a joke/statement (honestly I wanted to be able to criticize his religious Ideas, cos I always felt like I was walking on egg shells with him when we talked) about the Prophet Mohammed and him ,Mustafa, coming to my place screaming 'Allahu Akbar' strapped with a bomb and blowing me up.
    [​IMG]
    Dude, blew up (pun intended) into a rage. Saying how dare I abuse the prophet Mohammed? That I need to apologize and leave. I had gotten the reaction I wanted. I apologized however included why can't I not make fun of his religion and why he is so worked up about it? I went back to his place again a week after and was surprised he let me in...lol. I told him if we were going to be friends NOTHING is off ridicule with me, and he should know that I don't have many malicious intent or prejudice in my comments as I am also from a conservative Muslim family but now conservative christian although not practicing(which makes me an Apostate worthy of death,in his eyes). He said we should not talk about it anymore, so I let it go for the mean time:p .
    Over the next few years we got closer through various religious arguments, our love for GQ, his style sense, our love for Food, me wanting to learn about his culture, our love for perfumes, me being the only ''infidel'' friend he had that he could tell about his sex filled weekend with girls cos he could not tell his other Muslim friends as it was considered 'Haram', his many breakups(the last one really taking a toll on him cos he really loved her but her mom did not want her to marry into a Muslim family) and the nights we sent talking about it sometimes him just siting in silence until he slept off, his brother killed by ISIL, him meeting my parents, him bringing me back gifts when he went home,me taking care of his fishes when he was back home, him trying to quit smoking and drinking, me wanting learn about navigating the wealthy spaces which he was from, exercising together etc and I noticed that he was getting more open-minded. He did not get angry when I joked about his religion, he stopped praying often and eventually stopped going to the Mosque. I teased him that he was now an infidel like me, and we going to hell together:franko1:
    So one day he was at my place and he asked why I don't talk about my sexual exploits and why haven't I shown him girls I have slept with?
    [​IMG]
    I quickly just brushed it off saying 'I do not kiss and tell' he then said ''Ok cool, just as long as you are not Gay. I can't imagine being friends with a Gay guy''.
    [​IMG]
    Days passed and I thought to myself after all we had been through he still thinks like this? Granted we have never talked about Homosexuality, I guess I just assumed...which looking back was stupid of me considering his conservative background and views. So I did what every insecure housewife will do and picked a fight with him. I can't even remember what it was about but I know I started it. Few months went by and we did not speak, he was trying to reach me to hangout but I always told him I was busy and sometimes did not return his calls. So one day I decided to tell him, Fuck it! If this was the moment we stopped being friends I was ready and had used the months avoiding him to prep myself emotionally and mentally. I met him at his place of work we started exchanging pleasantries but it was very awkward and I knew he felt it too. As he asked me how I was doing, I just blurted out '' Mustafa I am attracted to guys''!
    He was quiet for like 10 seconds which felt like hours, just looking at me with his deep dark eyes. I almost felt like crying but held it back thinking he is NOT going to see me cry if this is the end. He then said ''...I think its(being gay) normal now'' and asked if that is why I was avoiding him? I said yes. He said its no problem and nothing has changed between us. To which I thought,
    [​IMG]
    I must say it took him a while to get use to. With random instances here and there e.g Him asking, while we eating and totally out of the blue, if I was Top or Bottom?:dahell:that he read about it and wanted to know lmao, him asking if I think so and so guy is hot?, me being very explicit while telling him about guys I hooked up with and how I ate their ass and him not wanting to hear the details and I told him I have listened to him for years talking about Fucking so and so until the condom broke SO he is going to listen to me now dammit! lol, we talking about which of his Middle Eastern friends I find attractive and things I want to do to them, which always ends with both of us DEAD in laughter:dead1: and its always funny when that friend comes around and Mustafa gives me a look and we just laugh.
    Last Christmas I stayed at a gay couple's house and I asked Mustafa if he would want to come with me next time and he said sure he would love to, that he needs to be more open-minded and wants to surround himself with much more open-minded folks and then added 'they wouldn't mind you are bringing a ''terrorist'' for Christmas?' :bronbad:
    [​IMG]
    I really love the dude!

2. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Interesting.

So how long have you been IN LOVE with him?

mojoreece dapped this.