That Rare Moment when Media Calls Out It's Own Bias

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Apr 8, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    THIS...but now the argument has more weight because he has won 7 out of the last 8.

DreG dapped this.
  2. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Without the super delegates it really is much closer than the media tend to make it appear, and yeah, they act like it is just a matter of time for Hillary and the coronation is awaiting. I will admit it. He is putting the heat on her. Even Bill is ready to stroke-out over the BLM people lol. The heat is on them. Keeping it interesting. (said like INNNNN-teresting)

@yahoo.com dapped this.
  3. @yahoo.com

@yahoo.com When the lights get low, I Burn Brighter.
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    I am so glad someone finally addressed this in a national setting - Bernie is that candidate whose campaign is authentically grass roots. Only those informed, who take the time to read for themselves and understand his platform get him and are supporting him. I live in Florida and I voted for him, but there was not one television AD promoting him. That was not the case for the Media Fav. Mrs. Clinton.

DreG and LeMignon dapped this.
  4. @yahoo.com

@yahoo.com When the lights get low, I Burn Brighter.
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Funny, this seems like deja vu! Remember the handsome black guy in 2008 that no one thought would win? She thought she had her nomination in the bag. People did not like her ass then and people are starting to reconsider giving her a second chance. #TeamBernie #FeeltheBern

5. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    If they would actually examine and break apart Bernie like they do Hillary daily, he would have lost more of those caucuses.

And Morning Joe is a horrible messenger, they suck Trump and Bernie's cocks every day. Its annoying how biased they are. They only time they mention Hillary is when Bernie beats her in a caucus or if there are new rumors about the email scandal.

6. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    So laughable...they suck Bernie everyday? LOL So glad their are independent media observers who's facts show how Bernie is under reported and represented in the media. Besides your points has nothing to do with what they mentioned... Super delegates, media representation, how dems focus on the Repubs conventions and not theirs, bias questions during the Sunday morning shows (Morning Joe doesn't come on Sundays), is democracy real if super delegates have a final vote, etc.

No candidates gets more free (publicity equals money) press than Trump and Hillary.

FYI...Bernie has been in office over 20 yrs. His record is public knowledge...anyone can "break apart" his record if they gave half an ass of what he actually does for a living. From the article you wrote about him...not only are you bias but for some reason your internet doesn't work properly when it pertains to anything positive about him.

Tyroc and LeMignon dapped this.
  7. LeMignon

LeMignon Your Favorite Nephew
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Tell En.jpg

I know you dislike the messy drama @Ockydub, but I love your argument so I'm posting this gif! LOL
    Burn.gif

OckyDub dapped this.