The Cambridge Analytica Files ‘I made Steve Bannon’s psychological warfare tool’: meet the data war

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Lancer, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]
    For more than a year we’ve been investigating Cambridge Analytica and its links to the Brexit Leave campaign in the UK and Team Trump in the US presidential election. Now, 28-year-old Christopher Wylie goes on the record to discuss his role in hijacking the profiles of millions of Facebook users in order to target the US electorate

''Nix and Wylie flew to New York to meet the Mercers in Rebekah’s Manhattan apartment.

“She loved me. She was like, ‘Oh we need more of your type on our side!’”

Your type?

“The gays. She loved the gays. So did Steve [Bannon]. He saw us as early adopters. He figured, if you can get the gays on board, everyone else will follow. It’s why he was so into the whole Milo [Yiannopoulos] thing.”

‘I made Steve Bannon’s psychological warfare tool’: meet the data war whistleblower

Cambridge Analytica boasts of dirty tricks to swing elections

#1 Lancer, Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  2. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I remember saying on here that Putin is out to get the West and will do everything in his power to destroy America. Some on here said I was being 'Third world Alarmist'. Now look!
    When you start meeting with Russians who have nothing to do with your field then you should know something is up. At some point these folks KNEW what they were doing.