The country of Tonga's Flag Bearer came to the Olympics READY!

Discussion in 'Thirst Traps' started by OckyDub, Aug 5, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    CpI-BQ5WgAAl4sw.jpg

Who is the mystery man? It’s Pita Nikolas Taufatofua, who qualified for the Olympics in Takwondo.
    Where is Tonga?
    tonga.png

ColumbusGuy and mojoreece dapped this.
  2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
  3. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Hes also a UGG boots model lol

The dude is a gift from God. Thank the Olympics fro introducing him and all the other beauties.

[​IMG]

4. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Ha! Tonga comes out with some sort of "gem" every now and again...

OckyDub dapped this.
  5. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Get them while they are young(legal but young)-like much of Polynesia, Tonga has a big problem with obesity. Over 90% of adults are overweight, and 2 out of 3 are obese. Keep him working out and watch his diet! lol He is looking right right now though.

Maybe if Trump wins we an all flee to Tonga?

6. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Personally, he looks like any guy you would find in Madrid or Barcelona Circuit Party, nothing special. However its America, and you guys are known to blow things up, next thing you know he is on Men's Health giving 10 fitness tips to live by.
    [​IMG]

Winston Smith dapped this.
  7. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Yeah...Ain't America Great!

:franko1::feedme::sass1:

The land of Opportunity for pretty convicts with blue eyes and Tongan Taekwondo Olympians.

He should strike while the iron is hot and immediately set up a gofundme. If he plays his cards right he will be on Oprah and all the talk shows and maybe can go into acting and certainly give his modeling career a boost.

#7 ColumbusGuy, Aug 6, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  8. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    So, Tongans are Anericans? Lol

alton and ColumbusGuy dapped this.
  9. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    20 Fattest nations.. percent overweight. a bunch of little nations and then BOOM! there we are lol
    Those Polynesian nations have genetics they can blame. Us.. well...not so much.

1. Nauru 94.5
    2. Federated States of Micronesia 91.1
    3. Cook Islands 90.9
    4. Tonga 90.8
    5. Niue 81.7
    6. Samoa 80.4
    7. Palau 78.4
    8. Kuwait 74.2
    9. United States 74.1
    10. Kiribati 73.6
    11. Dominica 71.0
    12. Barbados 69.7
    13. Argentina 69.4
    14. Egypt 69.4
    15. Malta 68.7
    16. Greece 68.5
    17. New Zealand 68.4
    18. United Arab Emirates 68.3
    19. Mexico 68.1
    20. Trinidad and Tobago 67.9

*also apparently this Tongan is originally from Australia...

10. Winston Smith

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    WARNING WILL ROBINSON RANTING RANTING:

Okay, I'm not a medical professional so it would be good if NikR or somebody professionally qualified chimed in, but I wonder how much ethnic background is taken into consideration when these kinds of results are compiled. Some ethnic groups have generally more body fat or have different height/weight builds compared to other ethnic and phenotypical groups, and the higher body fat height/weight ratios may actually be healthy for their population but seem unhealthy when measured against the averages of other populations.

For example, Aleutians ("Eskimos") will have a higher percentage of body fat on average compared to Ethiopians or Somalians. If they are eating their ancestral diet, as opposed to a postcolonial diet like Native Americans after white settlers came, they generally will have good health relatively speaking for their ethnic group. While I don't deny that many people in America are overweight, especially black women in urban areas, I still think that these kind of things need to be normed for genetic and racial heritage. Also, I can't recall average Kuwaitis being fat when I was there; maybe they were measuring the royal family.

The military, for example, used the tape measure method for computing body fat when I was in, which is not very scientific compared to water-based or electrical methods. They used to always sweat me about my weight even when my doctors said that my blood, kidney, and other functions were healthy for my family history and my height and weight. Michael Jordan by Navy standards was considered obese just because of their archaic tape measure standards for body fat. There was even a story in the Navy Times about a guy who could never make chief petty officer even though he always had a perfect score on the physical fitness test and his doctor said he was very healthy. He came from a family of short, barrel chested Caucasians, and didn't pass the tape measure test, as unscientific as it is.

Finally, you have to compare people to their family population and predecessor histories. Are the blood panels of these people and Melanesia in Micronesia good for their for themselves as individuals compare to other people and their population not compare to say Scandinavians or people in Latin America. There are plenty of skinny people who aren't healthy and Ernest Borgnine almost lived to be 100.

That's why ethnopharmacology and other diversity based medical and biological studies are so necessary. We should all be equal under the law, but we are not all equally the same under the double helix.

alton and ColumbusGuy dapped this.
  11. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    You make a lot of good points, but when it really gets down to the gritty nitty, we know when fat is FAT..and most people who we think of as FAT are FAT lol. Yeah different things apply, we know that a pro football player with 3 percent body fat is not fat, we know that BMI can be stupid and not the only thing to consider...

And yes some cultures have a genetic history that relates to cycles of feast or famine-the people who can survive a famine by holding onto weight, gaining weight before the next famine hits, and survive, SURPRISE!-get to pass on their genes.

But we know in our heart of hearts what is fat, when 'thick' is really fat, when fat is unhealthy. We are not stupid. Those statistics on those nations are probably pretty accurate. People who come from cultures that require active fishing and activity with healthy diets of fruits, fish, etc. now sedentary and eating western crap food, people who are oil rich and sit on their asses while foreigners do the real work and wait hand and foot on them, and the US of course, and all we have to do is look around(sometimes all it takes is looking in the damn mirror smh) and we know the truth. Mu cholesteral, blood sugar, heart 'index' etc. are all good-especially for someone my age-but I am one of those shorter somewhat barrel chested caucasians(damn those tall thin Nordic types) and trust me-I need to lose weight lol. It does make a difference usually in the long run in some way(wear and tear on joints having to deal with so much weight) or something else.

Good points especially about 'how we measure' fat and what is 'healthy' though for a each particular group.

But overall...c'mon now...

dancing-pig.gif

:franko1:

..and NikR?... @NikR can come join the thread, and have a piece of this(so he doesn't lose that donk of his completely)...

cheesecake.png

*Evil laugh.

#11 ColumbusGuy, Aug 7, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
  12. JohnDoe

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    Dating:
    Not looking
    And now for something completely different...

Has anyone ever seen the Gay Games out of curiosity?

13. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    "The military, for example, used the tape measure method for computing body fat when I was in, which is not very scientific compared to water-based or electrical methods. "
    Dude, this used to kill me when I was in the Army. They had the dumbest method for measuring body fat. I ended up damn near killin myself with exercise and no matter how thin I got (thank you, Ripped Fuel, I miss you so much) and no matter how many PT tests I maxed, I was still overweight by their standard.

14. Winston Smith

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    D
    (Voice of Bill Clinton eating Krispy Kreme) "I feel your pain" lol
    I just gave up towards the end of my service trying to please idiot government types in trying to conform to some ridiculous, unscientific standard was bs. Like you, it actually made me in worse health.

JohnDoe dapped this.