The Dems Are Debating in the Hood Tonight, You Watching?

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by Nick Delmacy, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    screen_shot_2015.jpg
    The Democrats are debating on NBC tonight at 9pm eastern in the hood, Charleston, SC...You watching? Let's wonk out on some poli-tricks...

Who you with?

You feeling The Bern?

You rolling with H-Dogg?

You down with M&M?

Lehgo!

Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  2. RolandG

Bae Material Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    Slight correction to your post @Nick Delmacy . Charleston is in South Carolina and not North Carolina. I'm with H-Dogg btw.

3. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    DOH! Thanks, Yeah I knew that, i was in a rush to post before the debate started and I'm used to typing NC since my family lives there, lol

4. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    If not for the Banks issue and the Foreign Policy issue, I would be for H-Dogg...but she doesn't seem to stand for much otherwise. At least I know what Bernie and Trump are passionate about...H-Dogg seems to want to be President just because.

GaTekno84, Infinite_loop and OckyDub dapped this.
  5. RolandG

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    Not trying to be mean, but Bernie is a one-trick pony. Even for that one trick, he's not clear on how he will pay for all of the things he suggests. I don't think Bernie understands the limitations of the American political process. He can't steamroll Congress and just snap his finger to reduce income inequality.

6. Jaa

Jaa
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I like Bernie's ideas. I think Hillary is the best chance of not having a President Trump or Cruz. I don't know much about O'Malley other than he is in pretty good shape especially for his age. All will encounter constant roadblocks by the opposing party that will challenge some of their loftier ideas.

7. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Oh yeah, I think Bernie is full of shyt too. He's all wishful thinking and Christmas Gift List...I keep waiting for the "how" when he shouts about what he wants to do, but it either never comes or its so far-fetched that it would never get past this Republican congress. I'm genuinely conflicted.

Despite a few people here and there, Bernie has very little Black and Latino support...on the other hand, NO ONE is passionate and excited about Hilary like they are for Bernie, even women, a group that you would think would be supporting her.

8. RolandG

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    Hillary is having the same issue as a lot of gay artists. Gay people don't support their own and buy their tickets and movies etc. I think it's a generational thing with women. It's cool to support Bernie just like it was cool to support Obama in 08. People may say they're not passionate about Hillary, but why is she still creaming her opponents in all the national polls? Just because her supporters are old and don't tweet all the time and bombard online polls after debates doesn't mean they aren't passionate.

I just think people like flash over substance. Look at Trump. People don't even care about the details. They only care about how they "feel" when they hear him speaking and spitting. Same with Bernie. No one ever stops to ask how we will pay for all of this shyt they're proposing.

9. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I was playing @cypher21 in video games. About to start looking at it from the beginning on Youtube. I'm just saying, if a man hasn't changed his convictions on the political stage in almost 20 years and is saying the same things he said almost 25 years ago...that means his principles are solid. Can't say the said for H-Dawg or black folks who support her but yet are against private prison systems that her and her husband profited off of for decades until she got called out for it less than 6 months ago. IMS

GaTekno84 and cypher21 dapped this.
  10. RolandG

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    SMH and Bernie hasn't changed his position on guns within the past week? Get outta here with all this convictions talk.

11. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    That's all the Hill-Dawg supporters got...dude changing his opinions on BILLS concerning gun legislation and the BS wording and invocations envolved. How about this...when he PROFITS off of guns and the death they cause....holla. Until then, continue blindly supporting like a Trump follower.
    :whut::foxxxy:

12. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Idk why anyone is acting like Hilary isn't our next prez...

13. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    If....IF it was not election season and BLM and prison reform was not kinda in the news...she would still be getting paid. What does this say about her character? She thinks for profit prisons is a bad idea only AFTER the small liberal media circles begin to call her out? Seriously? So in 2013 when deposits off dividends were being sent to her account...where was her compassion for black and brown people who were caught up in this unjust and unequal prison system that her husband exacerbated.

14. madmoral

madmoral Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    the hood....really kid....:ravetho:

Infinite_loop and Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  15. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I like some of Bernie Sanders ideas and he does tell the truth about how the wealthy ruling class are stealing all the wealth and resources. However I don't think if he were elected he'll be able to do much. He'd essentially be a lame duck the second he takes office because he won't get anything past congress which is controlled by Republicans and I see no reason to think that will change in the next election or two. I'm not enthusiastic about Hillary either. She's essentially a socially liberal Republican. I'd consider her to be "GOP lite." That said I'd rather see Hillary Clinton as president instead of Ted Cruz. That would be a disaster.

Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  16. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Yeah I'm not feeling H-Dogg or Bernie Bern's BS...M&M is too bland for me, he keeps talking about Baltimore as if the city is cleaned up now like Williamsburg in Brooklyn, full of cupcake shops and hipster white people.

OckyDub dapped this.
  17. GeePee

GeePee Squad Member

Daps Received:
    I'm for Bernie Sanders #Feelthebern even though I don't believe he will be able to do half of what he plans to. Can we afford his plans? Yes. Will he be able to allocate the money from other things money is wasted on? No. Either way I believe he will be much better than Hilary she flip flops so much you don't know what you are going to get.

OckyDub dapped this.
  18. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married
    At this point in the race, as much as I want to like Bernie and his message of political revolution I honestly don't think a political revolution is coming. In many ways, I feel like he is selling the Democratic Party a bill of good, most of which given the political process is unachievable particularly in a situation where government is going to be divided. It appears as of right now that the GOP is likely to maintain its majorities in the House and probably the Senate. I think people are wrapped in his message of change and I for one have heard this before. Our current President, despite all of historic achievements could not accomplish some of the biggest issues he campaigned on. Bernie's Political Revolution is a radical idea that I don't think has a chance of becoming anything meaningful. Also, I am probably more markedly hawkish than my liberal contemporaries. We live in a dangerous world and we need a leader who recognizes how the international system works, what are the threats to the United States, and how all of the players and actors interconnected and can be managed. Therefore, at this point in the race. I am Team H-Dogg. There is nothing on the GOP side that is remotely anything that I would consider voting for.

19. LeMignon

LeMignon Your Favorite Nephew
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Bernie all the way! We support him because he will bring the political revolution that we need.