The French Riviera

Discussion in 'Travel and Vacation Destinations' started by BlackguyExecutive, Oct 8, 2015.

1. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]

I have been preparing for almost the last year to embark upon my first two year tour in the Foreign Service. I have been studying French intensively for my inaugural tour. The south of France will be my new home in 2016 and I am extremely excited and nervous at the same time. I am nervous for my husband who has never lived extensively abroad but I think we will make it work, mostly because we have too, I don't really have a choice. While I may not be looking at this view while I am working in my capacity as Political Officer, I will call this place home in just over three months.

I almost didn't get this tour because I was going to take a position in DC at the State Department but I joined to the Foreign Service to live abroad and travel the world.

Who knows, maybe I will start a Chapter of CA in France.

Jusqu'à ce que nous rencontrons à nouveau amis de Cypher Avenue .

Blackguy Exécutif

mojoreece dapped this.