The Funniest Thing You’ll See This Week: Rick & Morty - Georgia Vs. Denver Fenton Allen

Discussion in 'Television and Web Series' started by OckyDub, Aug 10, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]

I laughed, was shocked and then laughed again. The creative and hilarious Rick & Morty team, (gearing up for their new season) dropped a jewel at Comic-Con… A word for word reenactment of an actual unbelievable court proceeding that happened in Georgia. To be more specific Georgia Vs. Denver Fenton Allen.

You can view the court transcript here if you want to read along or simply don’t believe this really happened. Also check out the news story that followed the outrageous proceedings.

Yep…this happened. This is the Judge and Denver Fenton Allen

[​IMG]

Read the whole post here.

#1 OckyDub, Aug 10, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
    Tyroc dapped this.
  2. LeMignon

LeMignon Your Favorite Nephew
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    XD I'm deceased at this mess, mainly because I work in the courtroom and this would be a trip to see!

3. bisonboy

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    I can't imagine the stenographer keeping their composure with all of this going on. The judge was GREAT!

4. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    It was funny at first. Like LeMignon I work in law and as it went on it became pathetically sad. This man has no business being a judge since he can't control his courtroom and allowed a belligerent fool make him look like an even bigger fool. I love Rick and Morty and I think their storyboard people nailed it. I'm pretty sure the real bailiff and stenographer had the exact same expressions as their cartoon counterparts. That's why I like TV judge shows. If Judge Mathis didn't take these small claims and civil court fools off our hands they'd be in real court wasting taxpayer time and money.

Tyroc dapped this.
  5. 850famuman

850famuman Lonely Legend

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single