The individual behind the shaming of Geoffrey Owens is exposed

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Juan-Carlos, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Juan-Carlos

Juan-Carlos Opps are dealt with by a savage Thanos snap. HNY
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    #1 Juan-Carlos, Sep 7, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  2. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Damn it sucks that things happened the way they did with the lady selling the photos but Geoffrey Owens is having unexpected blessings come from each and every direction. He is now working with Tyler Perry and he is receiving a $25,000 donation from Nicki Minaj!

SB3 and Juan-Carlos dapped this.
  3. Juan-Carlos

Juan-Carlos Opps are dealt with by a savage Thanos snap. HNY
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:

Facts. The thing that grinds my gears is the intention behind it. Upon first look, I understand how feeling someone is familiar but you " just can't place them" only to then Google them to confirm their identity, snap a candid pic like you work for the bum ass paparazzi , and to capitalize by selling the photos. Sounds like personal gain to me. The savagery behind this is the one responsible is African American and a lesbian. You can't be more of a member of a marginalized group than adding if she's a Seventh-day Adventist Republican. We all should be lifting each other up than being a crafty opp. I'm sure she's regretting ery'thing now. Maybe this could become a teachable moment for her reminding us that we all can do better. #justdothat (nike swish)

SB3 and Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  4. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    They prolly dragging her ass on the Facebook I am sure.

I remember when I was in high school and my Geometry teacher was working in JC Penney during the summer. Had another teacher who's husband was a janitor at McRae's (now known as Belk). As an adult now, who does rideshare on the side because I'm underemployed and want to make a certain yearly income, I understand this fully.

Like, if you've been doing entertainment for a good bit if your early adult life, you ain't got time to be working at Foster, Newberg & Young or Target or whatever. You are doing gigs. There are no guarantees in entertainment. Ask Kevin Spacey, Kathy Griffin, Roseanne, and Bill Cosby. Working at TJ's also opened his schedule to do auditions without having to ask for time off or PTO. I get it.

Now Karma and Yanelle looking like "boogerwolf bulldaggers."

SB3, Nigerian Prince and itsumoconfused dapped this.
  5. machoBLKnerd

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    he worked at my local trader joe's so i used to see him several times a month. now i'm wondering if what i did would be considered shaming. i would not sneak a pic and post it though.
    youdoodle-2018-09-08T11-04-51Z1.jpg

#5 machoBLKnerd, Sep 8, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  6. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    The real 'shame' is in other ppl placing their perceptions and ideals on this man. People have such a hard time accepting the fact that everything isn't for everyone. If he wanted to 'hide in shame' for not being a working actor right now, he could have certainly got a damn job in someone's call center where no one could see him. Ppl just need to stop imposing their own ideals on the next man.