The Republican Nomination

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by BlackExcellence, Jan 8, 2016.

1. BlackExcellence

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    With one month to do you see winning Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina?

Iowa - My money is on CRUZ. He's currently leading there and has momentum. He's also locking up the evangelical vote. Trump is his only true threat but so far his usual tricks don't work.

New Hampshire - TRUMP. Trump seems to have this state on lock. Cruz isn't a good fit and the other candidates are splitting the vote.

South Carolina - TIE. I believe Trump is leading here as well. Only 1 or two establishment candidates can survive losing NH and I see that being Rubio. I think it'll be a 3 way tie between Cruz, Rubio, and Trump with Trump or Cruz on top.

@yahoo.com dapped this.
  2. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I think your predictions are right on the money. I'd rather see Donald Trump get the nomination than Ted Cruz. Despite Trump's rhetoric it is Ted Cruz who is the real threat.

Tyroc, BlackExcellence and @yahoo.com dapped this.
  3. @yahoo.com

@yahoo.com When the lights get low, I Burn Brighter.
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    ^^^^^^^^^ Thats what I said. Cruz is an a**hole and a real threat. Yuck!
    But, I think Ben Carson will come from behind and clinch the entire nomination

4. BlackExcellence

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Really? Do tell

5. @yahoo.com

@yahoo.com When the lights get low, I Burn Brighter.
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    ^^^ I joke. I kid. He is all sorts of washed up and over. never to be heard of again like Herman whatever his last name was from the last election cycle 2012.

6. madmoral

madmoral Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I don't know if I hate Trump winning or if I love Marco Rubio that c-nt losing more.