The Warwick Rowers

Discussion in 'Thirst Traps' started by Lancer, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:

I really like The Warwick Rowers, and their goal with their calender's. I like the comfort these guys have around each other nude. I have noticed that there is more 'acceptance/and what about it' attitude to male athletes being publicly nude around each other in the UK and Europe, that I would love to see American sports athletes, esp the NFL incorporate. I know there is Sports Illustrated Body Issue, but that does not count.
    I would like to see Black NFL players( with cakes) do something like this, video, calendar, wallpaper and ALL. Just imagine your Fav NFL player, Ezekiel Elliott and Mychal Kendricks, nude and comfortable enough to be running around and slapping each others asses with a wet towel or these two...
    [​IMG]
    :rejoice::rejoice::feedme::feedme:

Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  2. Lancer

Daps Received:
    Now that's out of the way lol, I just CAN'T with their looks/aesthetics. They give me Sean Cody/Corbin Fisher Meh taste. I mean there are MANY wyte boys with more cakes and flavor to them, where they at!?!
    The Calendar is cute and all but I would take a Marvin Bienaime, MINUS ALL the guys with their upper torso tattooed, over this.

Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  3. Piye

Piye Lurker

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    They can miss me with the Abercrombie ad models. As far as calendars go, if it aint $free.99, I can't see it. But if you into calendars like that, don't sleep on Rundu. Get a sense of what they do on instagram @runduinc, youtube and www.rundu.com

OckyDub and Lancer dapped this.
  4. Lancer

Daps Received:

[​IMG]
    Lawd!

OckyDub dapped this.