Them Bullies!!!

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Jai, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    So I made a post today and thought I'd talk a little more about it and how interesting it was. I was walking back to my place today casually down the street when I glanced out of the corner of my eye and saw something coming in my direction. I shifted my eyes over towards my right and saw this moving straight at me:

american_pit_bull_terrier2.jpg

The first thought that came to my head was literally the phrase, "Oh shit."
    EmpireFoxGifsFBIPhoneSidibeBeckyRunning.gif

But I didn't run...I just kept walking casually as the dog made its way up beside me and I turn and it's looking me straight up in my face..

pitbull-breeds-2.png

So I still didn't run or anything, I just kept walking and I heard the owner call for the dog but the dog kept following me and I was holding a five dollar bill and the dog jumped up at my arm trying to get it and I yanked my arm away and was like, you're not getting my money, but I still kept my cool and for some reason I tried to act as calm as possible around this big ass dog.

The dog then circled me and slightly lifted itself up towards my chest with it's front paws.

Mind you, I'm 5'5 bout, 134 maybe give or take but ya know... I didn't really think about it but when it pressed against me, I could feel the muscles in this animal's upper body. Pitbulls look strong and boy do they feel strong too! I had no idea!! I almost fell over on the ground from this dog's weight.

So the owner, which a girl no bigger than myself I might add, kept calling out to her dog and she's telling me not to worry he just wants to play and I'm just like:
    giphy (9).gif

She finally got him and scolded it and the dog kept trying to move towards me and seemed anxious to play with me and I just kept walking thankful the dog only wanted to play and not rip me to shreds cause if it really did....

I love cats a lot and don't hate dogs but I've never been a fan of pits, but this one was kinda cute. This was actually my first time being that close to a full grown pit bull terrier. It was interesting and the dog still was cute in a way, even with his mouth hung open ready to play with me.

Pit-Bull-Attack-Attorney-NJ-and-PA-665x385-300x173.jpg

Sigh, Mondays....

2. BrentForays

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    Dating:
    Single
    I feel you man. I'm not a fan of pit bulls either. I would just rather not have a dog that could randomly attack me. They are the deadliest dog breed btw. Read the horror stories. Not a fan at all.

3. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I'll preface my remarks by saying I used to be terrified of dogs. It is actually Pit Bulls that actually helped me get over my fear. My first positive interaction with a dog was a Pit Bull Terrier. Since then I've become a dog person. I actually have 3 Pits myself. They're wonderful dogs that get a bum rap due to assholes who try to turn them into fighting dogs or guard dogs. But this dog was actually meant to be friendly towards humans and aggressive toward animals since bull dogs were originally bred to fight bulls and bears. The APBT used to be know as the "nanny dog" since they were good with kids. The dog is a reflection of the owner. If they're raised properly with love and discipline Pits are outstanding pets.
    old-photo-pit-bull-and-child-06.jpg
    img_pit_bull_terriers_as_nanny_dogs_52_600.jpg
    giphy (32).gif
    PitBullTerrierTiggerFetch11 (1).jpg
    pit-bull-chick.jpg

alton and SB3 dapped this.
  4. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I think any animal can be dangerous to be honest. I tend to keep my cool in certain situations. Though I'd most likely be mailed by an angry pitbull, I'd stand my ground for those few seconds...LMBO.

5. derrick-gordon-12327

derrick-gordon-12327 Squad Member

Daps Received:
    I am so happy that you wrote this post. I am so sick of walking in MY NEIGHBORHOOD and randomra having totdeal with a fucking dog barking at me. I would get annoyed if a dog is barking from they back yard or right in front of me. And if any of yall are dog owner, do me a favor. Put a god damn leash on your fuckin mut. Besides a dog barking at me, the next thing that annoys me are dog owners who yell for they dog to come back. Why is your dog in the position to get away from you? The next dog owner that i see with a dog that is barking at me,i will curse them out.