These People Still Exist?

Discussion in 'Mental, Medical and Sexual Health' started by grownman, Jan 9, 2016.

1. grownman

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I am subscribed to this guys channel Montre Bible (don't let the "bible") fool you. He is a very intelligent and opened minded gay black male. I think he would fit right on in here and possibly ruffle some feathers. This video is a testament to my issues with gay men. Reading Nicks status got me all in my feelings and woke up some undealt with issues. I received a notification that Montre made a new video. The title speaks for itself. I did not know that there are still people who are this ignorant when it comes to HIV/AIDS education. I had an older cousin that received it from her husband. I was a jitty bug (southern ole skool term) at the time and nobody wanted to talk about it. I found out later-my mom finally told me. This was the during the 80's early 90's. He describes in detail about a EX-friend of his who blurted out some unkind things...

BlackExcellence, redsai84 and Lancer dapped this.
  2. Tyroc

Tyroc Deactivated Account

Daps Received:
    Unfortunately there are still a lot of people like his ex-friend.
    I had the same situation, older heterosexual married female cousin infected (more than likely) by her husband.
    She was the first and not the last. I've lost a lot of loved ones and friends because of it and know quite a few living with it.

#2 Tyroc, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  3. grownman

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    You would think that being gay we would have a little more compassion for each other.

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  4. Tyroc

Tyroc Deactivated Account

Daps Received:
    I think there is a lot of lack of compassion due to the stigma surrounding it.

grownman dapped this.
  5. grownman

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I know it sucks and just wanted to post it. Thanks man.

6. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Well truth be told I have said some 'not so nice' things about HIV/AIDs while I was drinking/drunk. I mean some horrible awkward things. Nonetheless I understand the message.

7. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    BTW at looking at some of his videos I think dude is intellectually compassionate...he seems to be a very nice guy but...

If you have "questions" around "if the Earth is really flat" and "you don't understand or have questions regarding the size of the moon, its distance from Earth of if the Sun is "really" that big?" Naw son, how are we really gonna have a conversation? Really...the human race is being lied to in regards to possibly the Earth being flat?

:beli::lawd: