This is so wrong to say but....

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by derrick-gordon-12327, Dec 6, 2017.

1. derrick-gordon-12327

derrick-gordon-12327 Squad Member

Daps Received:
    I dont know how to say this without it coming off as offensive, so I'm just gonna say it. Have you ever made a move on a dude who comes off as gay, but end up finding out they are a straight mentally challenged person?? Well this has happened to me twice. Now they aren't the stereotypical mentally challenged where they are yelling out slurred words as they are rocking back and forth beating they hand against they chest. Their mental problems are more toned down.

I thought they were gay for a couple of reasons. One, they have a care free attitude, don't have a problem with hugging dudes in public. They are slightly feminine. One of the dudes cosplayed as a female character at a cosplay convention. Even though the first guy says he's straight, the cosplayer told me "as far as I'm know, I'm straight" smh

After coming across these two, slightly feminine, with mental issues, i cant help but to wonder, "what is the percentage of gay men out here, that do have mental problems. And is the reason that they are flamboyant because they are gay or because it's something deeper that who they choose to have sex with??

Boaxy dapped this.
  2. Boaxy

Boaxy SO FIERCE
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    I don't want to say mentally challenged. Because my ass is crazy myself. Who am I to judge? But I don't know.

There is a guy online called Sexy Vegan. I swear up and down he was setting my gaydar off. He's very much straight though.

I have run into quite a few other straight guys like that in my life, who were more eccentric with their personality and I tried to connect with them. They are like, "I'm' straight back off." Okay, that's fine.

Goldentree dapped this.