Top Dating Websites for Gay Men

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by OckyDub, Dec 10, 2015.

1. lonzolowery

lonzolowery Dark Knight

Daps Received:

I agree. South Florida is a wasteland if you are a gay masculine black dude who has his shit together.

Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  2. Champagne Papi

Champagne Papi is a Featured MemberChampagne Papi side-n*gga paralegal
    Most Comedic Player The 1000 Daps Club Best Gifs

Daps Received:
    ....I hate you for this picture

OhSheit dapped this.
  3. Shon

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    I'm so glad that this thread was created. I have wondered this myself. I've taken a break from the A4A & Jack'd life because, as plenty of you said, it was just DRAINING! However, I am thinking about getting back on and seeing if anything has changed...(which I'm SURE it hasn't). My biggest problem was the dudes that were on there. IDK what it is about dudes in Dallas, but they hardly EVER say shit and if they do, it's all about sex and they are very seldom mobile.

4. lonzolowery

lonzolowery Dark Knight

Daps Received:
    I sometimes find that we have a tendency to lower our standards. Is there any validity to gay men lowering their standards when it comes to hookups? Would you be OK with having sexual encounters with individuals who you would never consider if you met them in a regular social setting. When you can discretely invite someone into your home (or their home), do your business and go on about your way, is it easier to lower your standards for physical appearance, age, etc., when you don't have to worry about being seen with this person? Is this "ordering in" becoming common place? If so, what does that say about us or does it say anything at all? Is this pattern of behavior habit forming? Does indiscriminate hookups stunt our ability to seek out and form mutually satisfying relationships without relying on this behavior as a backup?

5. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I have Jack'd and it is exhausting...there are tons of dudes though...I date Latinos(though none are really here in LA) but Jack'd is def more catered to the Black & Latino community in my opinion.

The apps are what you make them. Some use them for hookups & a few for friend/relationship searching. Grindr is dumb.

6. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I said I was gonna download weeks ago but I finally downloaded Jack'd and the shit looks wack. But then again I don't know what I'm really looking to get out of it.
    I already saw some dudes I knew, but knew they were gay already. I'm not putting anything up yet though, my default is Asian male, no profile pic lol.