Trevante Rhodes added to cast in film The Predator

Discussion in 'Movies and Shorts' started by OckyDub, Jan 6, 2017.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]
    The latest addition to the cast of Shane Black's The Predator is Trevante Rhodes, who played the adult Chiron in Barry Jenkins' Moonlight. We don't have a name for his character yet, but THR reports that he will play the best friend of Boyd Holbrook's lead, who are both ex-marines. Olivia Munn will also star.

Though specific plot details remain under wraps, we did recently hear a rumor that the action would take place in the suburbs. Now, Black himself seemed to debunk this at the time but THR mentions it again here, so perhaps there is some truth to it after all.

Black is directing from a script by Fred Dekker, while John Davis, Joel Silver, and Lawrence Gordon are producing. The Predator is currently set for release on February 9th, 2018.

mojoreece dapped this.
  2. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Im Really glad for Trevante. I remember seeing him from his track days. Glad hes been able to transition into another career.