Two White Women plunged off a cliff with their adopted Black Children

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Apr 1, 2018.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    If these were lil white kids (with 3 STILL MISSING) ...folk would be losing their minds.

[​IMG]

Troubling new details have emerged in the case of two white Washington women who plunged off a cliff with their adopted black children.

Jennifer Jean Hart and Sarah Margaret Hart, both 38, wore seatbelts when they plunged off the cliff, and were killed. Authorities also recovered the bodies of three of their six adopted children: Martin, 19; Abigail, 14; and Jeremiah, 14. Three other adopted children are missing: Hannah, 16; Devonte, 15; and Sierra, 12. Devonate Hart was featured in an iconic photo of protests after the Michael Brown killing, with him hugging a police officer with tears in his eyes.

[​IMG]

Since the deaths, it’s been revealed that the children were abused, with one of the moms pleading guilty to abuse in Minnesota. Neighbors told the Oregonian that the children asked them to hide food because they were punished with starvation when their moms said they misbehaved. The children were all homeschooled, but the Harts had not filled out the appropriate forms to ensure oversight.

A search warrant uncovered by Fox 12 News in Portland, where the women were active in the music community, shows that the speedometer in their car was “pinned” at 90. That is nearly double the speed limit of 55 miles per hour. Police have previously said that there were no skid marks or signs of braking at the site of the crash.

The crash happened at an overlook just past the Juan Creek bridge in Mendocino County.

Drone footage of the scene shows that the car plunged off a cliff on the northeast side of the overlook.

The car would have had to make a very abrupt turn off the freeway and not slowed as it crossed 75 feet of gravel without braking if the incident was an accident.

Speedometer 'pinned' at 90 in California cliff plunge that killed adopted children

Boaxy dapped this.
  2. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Jennifer and Sarah Hart are perfect example of why I don't think white people should be allowed adopt black kids. Based on what I've read about them they were abusive. I think those broads killed those kids. The viral photo with Devonte hugging that was staged and coerced by them. It's funny how the media isn't really investigating these women.

I-Stay-Woke dapped this.
  3. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    EXACTLY

...but the Turpin (starved children) case has been international news.

4. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Had these been colonist kids adopted by Wakandan residents, we would know their criminal history, if they went to college, there would have been news teams talking to the neighbors for their opinions etc. It's bad for kids who are in the adoption realm and it's tough as it is already for black male children to get adopted in the first place.

#4 ControlledXaos, Apr 3, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  5. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    100dap100dap100dap

ControlledXaos dapped this.