Vice Prez Officiates his First Wedding: For "Two Great Guys"

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by Winston Smith, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I am going to sooooooo miss Joe Biden, the only Vice President in my lifetime that mattered other than Al Gore (Dick Cheney mattered, but for evil). And I hope Bill O'Reilly is somewhere choking on his falafel as he read about this story.

Vice President Joe Biden officiated his first wedding ever -- and it was for a same sex couple. Biden officiated over the wedding of two longtime White House staffers, Brian Mosteller and Joe Mahshie, at the Naval Observatory on Monday, his office said.

Link: Joe Biden Officiated Same-Sex Wedding Ceremony

NikR dapped this.