Vivica Fox Says 50 Cent is Gay

Discussion in 'LGBT News and Events' started by OckyDub, Nov 9, 2015.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Let me just say this. 50's comments about Empire aside; the sensational reaction and comments I have read on blogs, websites and social media concerning this are disgusting AND they all come from messy black queers and gossiping black women.

#1 OckyDub, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
    Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  2. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Just want to say that people have too much time on their hands worry about "this gay shit" and who's gay, DL and whatnot... like these past two weeks have been ridiculous on the blogs. We have Mack Yusaf, August Alsina was exposed as allegedly gay by his messy gay cousin and Tahj Mowry was exposed for liking male models ass pictures. Now this?

3. cypher21

cypher21 Deactivated Account
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Not looking
    [​IMG]
    :foxxxy:.....Vivica is so shady. I have no bias towards either party (well maybe abit against Fox)....but she clearly just said that out of spite and all the messy people of all the world will shower her with an additional 15 seconds of relevancy. I haven't seen any blogs yet, but the comment section seems pretty mixed I guess, sometimes I hate even reading the comment section of videos like this because I just know there's going to be some ignorant bigoted a hole with a top comment that ruins my mood.

Can't help it though, it's like riding past an accident...

Cyrus-Brooks, Jdudre, Jaa and 1 other person dapped this.
  4. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Just think; if 50 Cent was on a show and talked about Vivica having an abortion, plastic surgeries, caked on make-up, or fake hair…black women and black queers would lose their minds with cries of misogyny while invoking some type of PC “shaming” allegations. Isn’t “booty snatcher” a "prison rape" derogatory term? Also, I thought gheys were against “outing”....Oh except if it’s a black male non-fem celebrity.
    :flav:

LeMignon, SB3, Infinite_loop and 4 others dapped this.
  5. cypher21

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Not looking
    :leon:Wait for real!? Lol I love me some tahj....
    [​IMG]

LeMignon dapped this.
  6. cypher21

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Down with MEN!! Oh wait....?

Not a great strategy if you ask me. You're right, they would have his head on a pike for that and no one would think twice. I swear, it seems like nobody has a mind of there own.

7. OhSheit

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    [​IMG]

And I think he was attacked in the comments and everything.

8. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    So.... straight men can't "Like" another guy's undie photo? Just for example, dudes have also liked some bodybuilders' photos before and they are wearing less and you can see more. Again, the masculinity/straight lane is thin and easy to veer off off.

I think Vivca knew FULL well what she was doing and she's seasoned enough to have media training, I really don't think she let Andy let her get *that* comfortable. She said "he's not." but she said it so fast and so far after the initial insinuation that most people are not going to pay that much attention that part.

DreG, OckyDub, cypher21 and 1 other person dapped this.
  9. Jaa

Jaa
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I often see guys complement bodybuilders' underwear photos when they show off their physique or gains, but I might assume someone has some interest in a man when liking some guy's thirst trap photo of himself lying downward in bed in tiny, ass-emphasizing undies. Looks like a photo you would see on a gay app rather than showing progress. Still, I don't like making assumptions about strangers and their private lives that I know nothing about. Some already speculate about his sexuality because he's not the most masculine guy. If he were deeply afraid of speculation, I'd think he'd be overly cautious about doing anything that would trigger a gay witch hunt.

And Vivica should know better making those kinds of comments. There was nothing to gain from saying something like that other than mentions in gossip blogs and angry retorts from 50 Cent and Soulja Boy. If she wants attention, she'll get some next year with the release of Independence Day: Resurgence.

10. ControlledXaos

Daps Received:
    That's all well and good but I have often Liked photos that I didn't mean to just using IG on my phone and it slowing down, it happens, but more often than not, I don't care enough about the Like to unlike it. If anyone is following my Likes then good for them. Now yeah, the photo was suspect to "like" unless he was interested in dudes in some way. But I just think people really do read too much into things like this.

11. Dante

Dante https://www.gofundme.com/qv7v5dw
    The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I got news of this on The Shade Room on Instagram. And it was crazy the thousands of comments inferring what she did or didn't say in the interview and how she gave him anal pleasures and all kinds of mess. And it was crazy reading some of the comments from straight women attacking his presumed "lack of manhood" assuming he is gay, alongside presuming that you are not a man if you are not straight.

The producers of this show created this question knowing that she was going to be on the show, because she used to sleep with him in the past. And Andy, being the representation of the stereotype of gay men that doesn't help homo/biphobia, had no problem obliging to asking her the question. This is actually part of the reason why the DL/in the closet gay and bisexual man continues to exist and the stigma that goes with those men. If 50 cent is gay or bi, could you blame him for being DL/in the closet?

If 50 cent was in the same seat being interviewed and was asked about her and her possibly being a gay or bi female, this "story" wouldn't even get this much attention as it has gotten within the past 24 hours.

As for the Tahj Mowry situation, it's evident that society has a double standard with men. If you do anything or someone assumed something, you are less of or not a man at all. A man can get away to slapping another man on the ass in the locker room after a good game, but that's it. Otherwise, a man has to dap and semi hug, a man can't cry, a man can't twerk, a man can't get his booty ate, a man can't wear pink, a man can't generally compliment another man on his good looks, a man can't ask another male friend/homeboy to walk to the bathroom with him, etc. It's funny how a lot of women and messy queens don't even understand that they are part of the problem. #DoBetta

#11 Dante, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
    Cyrus-Brooks, ControlledXaos and Jaa dapped this.
  12. ControlledXaos

Daps Received:
    I agree @Dante The fact that men, straight men mainly, have this requirement by society to be emotionless, strong,in control, fearless blobs of meat who can't show any intimacy beyond a bro hug or a sign of weakness is part of the problem.

Men need outlets to express pain, fear, and doubt. We all go through stuff. Hugging doesn't mean we are about to have our hands go below the waist line.

13. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    50 does have history of making homophobic statements so it's kinda hard for me to feel sorry for him. Dudes that feel the need to bash gays usually tend to have some kind of homosexual tendencies. That said it's obvious to me Vivica Fox is doing what women often do when they want to get back at a man and that's try to smear him in some kind of way, call his manhood into question, say his dick is small, or he can't f**k. I'm sure she's also hoping the controversy will revitalize her nonexistent career. Black women and their effeminate minions in the gay community will no doubt take this incident as an invitation to publicly compare notes about DL men and other such nonsense. Straight black men will be forced show they're not "suspect" by blaming "f*****s. Masculine gay men and bisexual men will of course painted as the ultimate villains in this whole affair.

LeMignon, DreG and OckyDub dapped this.
  14. Michael

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Derek Zulanders Center For Kids Who Cant Read Good
    That was very grimey lol

SB3 dapped this.
  15. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I have no dog in this, but ever since we were introduced to 50 Cent he's showed Gay Tendencies, to be honest. He came out of the gate "throwing shade" like he was a elderly drag queen...Even as recently as last week he was going tit-for-tat with Rick Ross. Not many grown straight men get pleasure at "reading" other men in public for 15 years...

Tyroc, Nigerian Prince and Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  16. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Welp, I know Instagram has exposed me like this several times as well b/c I be liking all my male homies body pics without giving no fukks :bronbad:

17. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Yall gotta admit Tahj Mowry is pretty effeminate. So I can kinda see why people think he's gay especially with him liking the pix of a gay bodybuilder.

Rah Brown dapped this.
  18. cypher21

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Not looking
    :lupe1:

This. I wouldn't have thought much if it had been some well known straight or at least uncloakable bodybuilder on IG, but the butt pic and the fact that the guy even says plainly on his profile that he's gay, (had to investigate lol) made me say well...there could definitely be something here but that doesn't make the way others are reacting justified.

It ain't none of there business what we do!

Lol leave em be...

19. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    TRUTH :lawd:

ControlledXaos dapped this.
  20. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Understand but that's no the point here. 50 Cent is messy just as much if not more so than Vivivca. I have seen black woman react when 50 has said dumb messy shit about Vivivca (see black men don’t respect our bodies” etc.). The issue and point is BLACK PEOPLE’s immature reaction and obsessive fascination (primarily black women and gays) with possibly “outing” a homo/bisexual masculine, closeted, discreet or unclockable man. It’s just exacerbated a 1000 times when a black male celebrity is involved.

21. hannibal

Most Comedic Player Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I literally just typed this in a FB group:

SO this Vivica and 50 thing has got me wondering. Why do the gays "GO UP" when notable people shade male celebrities by insinuating or outright saying they are gay? Or even insult out gay males like Josselyn frequently does towards Funky Dineva. I'm confused. When did our being become fodder for insults...that we approve of?

SB3, DreG and Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  22. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Rare occasion where I actually agree with @hannibal on this.

If 50 Cent was different discreet and private person who was soft or feminine, no one would care that someone insinuated that he was gay in public. On top of that, gay people would actually be turning on the dude saying that he needs to "live in his truth."

Trying to Out someone is never justified, but I think here even in the video Vivica made the point in her dig that 50 Cent goes overboard with the homophobia and talking about gay people. He kinda opened the door to this. I can see if this was just a dude who never said anything about gay people being "outed" or accused of being gay unjustly.

As for the other thing @hannibal said, yeah why is being called Gay an insult even to gay people?

Its like a joke I often repeat about Jesus being at least bisexual since he hung out with 12 dudes all the time, was a virgin, never even dated a woman and was a carpenter so he likely was into interior design. This causes gays to lose their shyt, as if its blasphemous to even insinuate that Jesus could have been gay in any way, as if it were the worst of insults But they're gay too, I don't get it.

23. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Im not exactly into social media, so maybe its my reasoning, but I didnt think this would be entertained much beyond the bossip/etc comments sections..

ControlledXaos dapped this.
  24. OhSheit

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Dude gay as fuck there's no outing there. People just love to be messy and bully.