What I'm Rockin Right Now

Discussion in 'Music and Podcasts' started by Juan-Carlos, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Juan-Carlos

Juan-Carlos Opps are dealt with by a savage Thanos snap. HNY
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Ayo. Have i got a share for the squad. I love music. I have somewhat of an eclectic ear. I instinctively like what I like. The two that are in heavy rotation is Fan of a fan the album with Chris Brown and Tyga and a group called The Internet. Think of The Roots with a female vocalist. Dopeness. What is on your playlist?

2015-10-07-05-49-04-1720096744.jpeg 2015-10-07-05-48-33-618830823.jpeg

BlackExcellence dapped this.
  2. Sage

Sage Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    My playlist is all over the place. My top 5 most played include
    1. Anthony Hamilton
    2. Sade
    3. N'Dambi
    4. Prince
    5. Labelle

3. BlackExcellence

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Just discovered the Internet last month so all of their albums are in heavy rotation. Got to see them live too. Besides that I'm giving the new Janet a listen, If You're Reading This Its Too Late is still in the rotation, Robert Glasper Black Radio 1 and 2 and I'm constantly adding oldies....Nina Simone, Aretha, the O'Jays

4. GeePee

GeePee Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Currently I am listening to Allen Stone - Radius Tamar Braxton's new one and I just discovered the internet so i am browsing through their stuff.