When Straight Niggas Look Gayer Than Gay Niggas

Discussion in 'Fitteds, Blazers and Watches' started by OckyDub, Mar 16, 2019.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]
    Disclaimer; I’m a proponent of people (specifically men) having the right to be able to present themselves however they want. Live in your truth and do what makes you happy….FULL STOP. As a homosexual Black man, there are many elements in Gay Culture that clash with my ‘truth’. There are also fads within pop culture that clash with my style and sensibilities. That being said, I basically give a pass to celebrities and their outlandish styles which many times are quests for attention and publicity. How others can and do present themselves …to each his own. I also think celebrity has allowed some Black men to express themselves in a way that maybe they couldn’t have while the hood so good for them.

Just like rectums, we all have opinions and sometimes those opinions are shit. My shitty opinion is that sometimes straight men present themselves gayer than some gay men. Case in point everyone’s favorite hip-hop auntie Yung Joc. Just look at this dude on the cover of a magazine looking like somebody’s lesbian butch wife with a tagline of ‘Hair & Masculinity’.

[​IMG]
    Sorry but this style is not masculine and me making that statement doesn’t mean I’m intolerant or displaying toxic masculinity. Take Snoop, DJ Quick, and Katt Williams….Black men have been and will continue to perm their hair. In the past I’ve used S-Curl to texturize my hair before. So again I don’t have a problem with men perming their hair or wearing man-weaves. I’m saying specifically the way Yung Joc hair is styled, makes him look non-heterosexual. This is not redefining masculinity. This is simply a man wearing a female hairstyle as a man.

[​IMG]

2. RolandG

Bae Material Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    As a rule of thumb, Jeri curls are NEVER ok. LOL But men wore them back in the 80s just as much as women. Before the 70s, black men permed their hair so as not to appear to ethnic. I doubt any of them colored it turquoise like Yung Joc. I find it weird that the black blogs are not dragging him for being gay. Usually, a black man wearing his hair like this would be called the "f" word without question. I don't see many people questioning his sexuality. It's more of just cracking on his hairstyle and making memes. Does this mean that society is beginning to be more accepting?

3. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    He look a damn fool. I'm so sick of some of these dudes these days with this.

I have always had my way about this ever since I found out about men getting pegged by women and still being called straight .I don't see it. Like how you gotta imagine a woman fucking you, might as well get a tranny cause natural females don't have dicks so what have you been fantasizing about?

Now you have men getting Patti Labell and T-Boz swoops & trying to claim straight. Yet, let a gay man hit on them and all of a sudden they don't play that gay shit.

And what woman want a damn man that look like a South American parakeet on top of her?

For the record, Snoop Dogg was classy. This look like something between a mixture of the Fifth Element and a National Geographic documentary on endanger avians. What is going through these folks minds these days.

His dick hair probably aquamarine too. Tragic.

Listen, I like basic dudes. Clean cut and all. I don't want no extra or anything. Just a man who is fine carrying traditional masculine look. Maybe I'm just in a part of a fading error. Even if I was a female...ain't no man giving me dick looking like that. Period. I'm calling animal services immediately.

4. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    lol nothing new under the sun with black folks and hair.

“You went too far
    In that beauty parlor
    When you dyed your hair chartreuse...”

VanRay dapped this.
  5. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Not really, society is worse off than being accepting.

What society and culture is today is DESPERATION to be noticed no matter what!

The younger and youngish generation of today, not to mention the state of America as a whole are littered with people who are clamoring to be "liked" or for that matter even "dis-liked". And on a grand scale.

The more people who know or make mention of you, the better. What is absolutely dreadful for many today is being ignored.

6. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    True its not classically masculine. But to me I could really careless about it being masculine, but more of the fact that the shit just looks fuckin RIDICULOUS.

This man, that's already not the most attractive (to me), I guess wants to grab an outrageous hairstyle to generate more popularity that can't be achieved by natural born good looks that he lacks or his talent in which he also lacks.

Or hell, maybe he just likes the hairstyle.

Yung Joc, Boi gone sat down somewhere. You look a fool. Mission accomplished! :ravetho:

Winston Smith and OckyDub dapped this.
  7. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Apparently this was done to help promote his new hair salon that he opened up. Black folk opening up a business will always get props from me.

But still...