When Whites Call Me A Homophobe...

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Dec 6, 2017.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]
    Maybe its my appeareance. Tall? Stocky built? Black? "Masculine appearing"?

We all know the story well, the typical white gay men who wish to fetishize us and then criminalize us for not accepting their advances. In those moments, THEY accuse us of making them feel less than by crying racism because they cant readily access our "big Black cocks." Trust me when I say that they criminalize us. When they feel threatened by us we are homophobes and are capable of various forms harm, put another way, this is them showing their racism.

A couple of times within the last year white guys have flirted with me and they did it in ways that required me to manuver away from attemped and sometimes successful touching without my permission. White men gay or straight do this to Black folks in general and it is because they are not used to being told no, or being ok with being told no. "No" is a complete sentence and it should be respected!

Thats right! When it comes to white people I am not afriad to tell them NO, and to be honest they probably should get used to it. The unfortunate fact is that their whiteness is set up in a way that being told no is not a viable option for them when it comes to Blackness. Permission was never granted for them to walk into our personal places, spaces, and bubbles to reach out touch us in ways that violate us. But PRIVILEGE! WHITE privilege! Yet, they are steeped in their whiteness AND will quickly claim that they acted out of "curiosity". They will act as if their curiosity (fetish for Black bodies) is what gave them permission and they play VICTIM when they committed the violation.

These types of advances and curiosity where they grab, feel, or even go further to get what they THINK they deserve, ARE HARMFUL TO BLACK BODIES. Who gets kicked out of the club or arrested if an altercation takes place because some white queen over stepped their boundaries with me or some other black person minding their damn business? NOT THEM, thats for sure. When its more insideous, like the situation with Kevin Spacey... they "come out of the closet" and do other things to deflect being held accountable for touching and doing crap they knew was wrong.

Its not just white men, its WHITE PEOPLE that will be quick to imply that one is a homophobe when one rejects their ideology.

DON'T YOU REMEMBER Bayna Lekheim El-Amin?
    Hari Zyad, one of my favorite people exposed the truth about the case surrounding the accusations that EL-Amin faced:
    [​IMG]

"In May 2015, shocking video footage went viral of a black man smashing a chair over a white man's head at a Dallas BBQ restaurant in Manhattan. Jonathan Snipes, the white man, claimed he was attacked because he was gay. He'd been spending a night out with his boyfriend at the time."

Snipes was leaving the BBQ restaurant the night of May 5 when he accidentally knocked over a glass from a neighboring table, he told DNAInfo the day after the assault. Someone at that table — where El-Amin was also sitting — allegedly called Snipes and his boyfriend "white faggots" and derided them for "spilling [their] drinks."

Snipes said he approached the men and confronted them about the comments.

"What did you say about us?" he reportedly asked. That's when El-Amin, according to Snipes, knocked Snipes to the ground and started kicking him in the face, shouting, "Take that, faggot."

"My client has been a leader in the [LGBTQ] community for 20 years," El-Amin's attorney Percy Gayanilo said in a phone interview. Hate crime charges were quickly dismissed, but Gayanilo says the jury may have already "been biased because El-Amin was vilified in public" as a homophobe.

- The media didn't treat El-Amin much better than the prosecution. A report on the ruling against El-Amin from the New York Daily News failed to mention Snipes' initial aggression, or El-Amin's connection to the LGBTQ community at all. It did, however, focus on his imposing physicality: El-Amin's 6'6", 300+ pound frame was central to most news stories about him at the time, and the Daily News referred to him as a "hulking brute" — a term that connotes the kind of innate physical danger so often used to criminalize black men.

"I believe [race was] a factor – race and class and maybe even religion," El-Amin's attorney, Gayanilo, said of his client's conviction. "There is a lot of anti-Muslim sentiment in this country.""

Remember Michael Johnson?

What happens when we do give in to those advances, welcome or not? We get arrested without scientific considerations and on lack of knowledge when it comes to living with HIV. REMEMBER? Remember Michael Johnson? Regardless of if you do or don't remember Johnson, you may remember what they called him when he was arrested, TIGER MANDINGO....

[​IMG]

Michael Johnson was sentenced to 30½ years in prison after he wass convicted of “recklessly infecting a partner with HIV” and “recklessly exposing partners to the virus.” The majority, if not all of his sexual partners that are listed as plantiffs and "victims" in the case are WHITE.

Had he been white, would this even be a case? Its an honest question....

Why is this important? Its important because we know that Black men and Black folk in general are continually punished and subjugated by a criminal justice system that is stacked against us. So when Johnson was convicted and sententenced at the pace that he was, without consideration of science and proof that he is the person that his sexual partners contracted HIV from. Let me make it plain and please take serious note that the State of Missouri was able to convict Michael Johnson without:

1. Having to prove that he had any intent to infect his sexual partners...
    2. Having to demonstrate that he was in fact the person who transmitted HIV to his sexual partners...

[​IMG]

His was sentence of 30.5 years in prison was a much longer sentence than average for second-degree murder in Missouri and because people care, many of us got together to help him fight and took the opportunity to educate folks about HIV. As we all played our part (grassroots work) to get justice for Johnson, his lawyer worked tirelessly and thats when the break through came via the Eastern District Court of Appeals in Missouri overturned Johnson’s conviction last December. It was stated by the court that prosecutorial misconduct had taken place because prosecutors failed to turn over recordings of Johnson’s calls from prison to defense attorneys until the morning of the first day of trial.

The recorded conversations are of Johnson talking about whether he had disclosed his HIV status to his partners, and the prosecutors did not submit this evidence to Johnson's counsel in a sufficient amount of time to prepare a proper defense. This came after being incarcerated for FOUR years and the result was a 10-year plea deal. Not only are racial undertones at play here, but the fetishization of Black bodies and the claim of victimhood after the deed is done is something that needs to be addressed when it comes to white gays. and whites in general. It may not seem like this fits the narrative of what I aim to illustrate in the bigger picture, but this has eveything to do with it.

***Charles Stephens, Venita Ray, Graham Maio and so many others fought and continue to fight for Johnson and us all... I can never thank them enough for allowing me to work with them on the issues surrounding HIV and by extension, the BLM movement in Houston.***

When it is all said and done, I, WE are not property of white people incorporated. We already have to deal with your racism (just look to the left at yourself), self entitlement and white privilege, do us a favor and stop trying to grab our dicks and asses. If someone wants you like that, they will indicate that fact...until then stock up on that lube or whatever you used to masturbate. AND no, I am NOT a homophobe, I am a homosexual...

When Whites Call Me A Homophobe...