When You Suspect You Know/Catfish/What Next?

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Sean, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I saw a profile on Jackd that I had seen b4 a few times that was rather intriguing. I decided to strike up a convo. Part of me was reluctant to hit this person up because I kinda suspected that I knew who it was but at the same time, part of me was curious af to confirm or deny if I did. Regardless, the profile was great and right up my alley so i reached out.

regular ole chit chat snd gettin to know u commences, then comes time for the pic exchange. it happened. we chatted more, no big deal. the pic looked legit but I knew something was up after we agreed to exchange numbers, I sent mine and later discovered i had been blocked.

It happens. No biggie. But then, I get on Tumblr the next morning and just so happen to get a blog recommendation featuring the guy who was in the pic I had gotten. it wasn't thr person I spoke to tho. lol. I drew the conclusion that that may have been who i thought it was.

After going to Facebook to get more details about the person I suspected it was and recalling the info we discussed on Jack's, I concluded that that was the person I suspected it was.

So when that happens, what do you do? Youve chatted with someone, they figure out who u r because u sent your real pic but they didn't, then you later confirm that who u suspected it was, it is. I see this person on a regular basis too.

I aint gon lie, I'm curious to know what the booty like but not tryna marry this dude. I'm sure him seeing my pic maybe scared him more than anything. we both are types where we wouldn't have expected to see the other on jackd (very public facing jobs).