White Gay Republican calls police on Black women for trying to use manufacturer's Coupon

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Jul 14, 2018.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]

In a video and commentary uploaded to Facebook, a Chicago black woman claims she was attempting to use a manufacturer’s coupon at a local CVS store only to have a manager (Morry Matson) call the police on her after claiming the coupon was fraudulent.

According to Camilla Hudson, “So, THIS just happened: I had the police called on me for attempting to use a coupon @ the CVS Pharmacy located at 6150 N. Broadway in Chicago! I stopped in to make a purchase using a coupon mailed to me by the product manufacturer, as replacement for problematic/defective product. The manager on duty said that he’d never seen a coupon like the one I had and said that he thought it was fraudulent.”

Hudson explained that the employee became agitated when she asked for his name and title which is when she pulled out her phone to tape the rest of the encounter.

In the video, another store manager can be seen talking on the phone to the police as his hand shakes while she films him, with the CVS employee telling the dispatcher she is an “African-American,” causing her to interrupt and say, “I’m black — black isn’t a bad word,” and that she will wait for the police to arrive.

According to Hudson, “I had ZERO concerns about the police being called. Apparently, they’d hung up on him the first time he called, so he had to call them back a second time, telling the 911 dispatcher that I was harassing them (which I have on video). Three tactical unit officers arrived and, after some conversation and documenting their names, badge numbers, etc., I eventually left the store.”

“Needless to say, this is far from over. Life in these United States. Aargh,” she concluded.​

Gay Republican Who Forged Signatures

Morry Matson is politically active as a gay conservative who is restarting the Illinois Log Cabin Republicans, which had lost members and shuttered after splintering over Republican politicians’ efforts to take away their right to marry. He supported Donald Trump in the 2016 election.

Matson is a conservative who opposes “high taxes,” but Matson was also politically active in leading an effort to build a waterfront bike path to a beach near his own home. As part of that effort, he got the government to make the beach’s old sea wall a “historic landmark” and worked to convince his racist neighbors that that improving the beachfront would not mean they saw an influx of “people from the South Side.”

But Matson got overzealous. An opponent of his expensive bike path went to look at the signatures for a ballot measure and discovered that five of the 13 pages the signatures were written by him.

“I laughed out loud on the bus. I said are you kidding me? You just submitted this without even thinking anybody would look at it?” said the woman who busted him.​

Matson reportedly admitted that “he had signed some of the signatures himself” and used the address of the CVS where he worked for names.

Matson also told a local news site that he illegally collected the signatures over the span of a year, instead of in the allowed 90 days.

The City of Chicago’s Board of Election Commissioners and its handwriting expert agreed with several of Sullivan’s complaints after reviewing the pages — primarily that five of at least 13 sheets of signatures, save for two names, were written in Matson’s own handwriting and listed addresses for some of those signatures that weren’t homes.

The board of elections found that “there was a pattern of fraud, false swearing and total disregard of the requirements of the election code” and threw out the measure.

Winston Smith dapped this.
  2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I wonder will this appear in Queerty or Towleroad

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  3. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I can just hear the hoteps now lol.

Cyrus-Brooks and OckyDub dapped this.
  4. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    White gay "conservatives" are the poster children for my uncle's phrase, "white boys are such scumbags."

I-Stay-Woke and Winston Smith dapped this.
  5. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    oh lord, where do I start? I just moved from this neighborhood and used to regularly go this very CVS, lol. It’s one of the shittier CVSs in the city. I don’t remember this dude (there was usually either a nice, young Muslim lady or older Polish woman at counter when I went). This neighborhood is Edgewater, it’s a lakefront neighborhood where the city’s gay beach is located and where all the white gay types like him relocate to because they’ve been pushed out of the traditional gayborhood (Boystown by Wrigley Field) by young, white yuppies. And yes, much to his chagrin, there is an influx of PoC, not just south side black folk, but Ethiopians, and other ethnicities, so not surprised his “log cabin” 2xist panties are in a wad. This CVS is also across the street from that Subway the young Arizona white snowflakes freaked out at, a couple of years ago

Chicago pokes fun at couple who moved to city, left after 1 day

Chicago is the most racist city in America, Obama’s mythologies aside. Doesn’t surprise me at all. There’s a lot of closet Trumpsters in the city despite its so called Democratic Party pedigree (check out the high number of police brutality settlements in recent years). It’s also why some squad members might wonder where I developed my black man’s hated of HRC and the DNC as they perpetuated this Trump shit for over 100 years. Don’t think the MAGAts are just below the Mason Dixon line...

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.