White Zaddies

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Shon, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Shon

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Who is that one caucasian athlete/actor/entertainer that ALWAYS seems to get your um...ATTENTION?? No matter if it's their looks, age, swag, body...whatever.

We all have one so don't act like you don't!

My top 3 are:

matt-mcgorry-rotator.jpg

Matt McGorry - I loved him on Orange is the New Black and now on How to Get Away with Murder. IDK what it is...but he could get it.

04-channing-tatum.w529.h529.jpg

Channing Tatum - I know this is kind of expected...but it is what it is. Channing Tatum is sexy as HELL and seems like he may "dabble" a little.

RayDonovan_KA_bathRj_1280w.jpg Liev Schreiber A.K.A. Ray Muhfuggin Donovan - I'm typically not into shows like this, but thanks to a friend of mine, I'm HOOKED! Mainly because Ray is just sexy. From the car to the suits to the bat he carries in the trunk...He could get it, too. ALL OF IT! lol.

What say you, Avenue?

#1 Shon, Oct 19, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
    LeMignon dapped this.
  2. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I only really have one. James Franco. Just seems like he'd be a kool a$$ dude to hang out with.
    [​IMG]

Lancer, Rah Brown and Shon dapped this.
  3. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    My number 1 will have to be Charlie Day from 'Its Always Sunny'. He makes me weak in the knees. His smile, those eyes,his scattered hair, his humor and his height. Would love to pick him up and...:whew:
    [​IMG]

Then Elijah Wood, i mean those eyes! His small frame.
    [​IMG]

Adam Devine, looks to me like a super fun dude to kick it with.
    [​IMG]
    Anderson Cooper, come on sliver fox. I have had a huge crush on his ever since I saw him on CNN growing up.
    [​IMG]
    Prince Harry. Ok for this take away the Royalness and all. If he was just a lad I ran into at the Pub, he would STILL get it. He is one fine Ginger Delight. Lemme stop MI6 might be reading this...lol
    [​IMG]
    For Rob Gronkowski he seems like the dude that I would hook up with and it will still be super fun after, maybe even more. His carefree character, that smile and the height.
    [​IMG]

I could go on and on but I will stop. Have a lot of Vanilla Shakes that can quench my Kalahari thirst.

4. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    none- we are all devils.

5. LeMignon

LeMignon Your Favorite Nephew
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received: