Why Most Black Male Personal Trainers Are Actually Full of Shyt

Discussion in 'Gym and Workouts' started by Nick Delmacy, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    [​IMG]
    Like most gay men on social media, I follow certain Personal Trainers on Instagram, Twitter and/or YouTube. In addition to sharing fitness tips, these chiseled bodied men bless us by showing off their abs and muscles daily in the form of new photos and videos.

Their positive inspirational photos and videos in no subtle way say, “you can get like me with just a little hard work and consistency.”

And there’s a lot of truth to this. These men have no doubt bust their asses to achieve the physiques they have.

However…

Recently, I started to see through the Matrix that is the Social Media Influenced Fitness Industry and noticed a very common trend.

Just about 90-95% of the most popular, oiled up and chiseled fitness models online selling us Herbalife supplements and discount “training” sessions had an unfair advantage from the start.

Turns out, most of them just might be full of shit.

THE UNFAIR ADVANTAGE

Its safe to say that most people who seek out the help of a personal trainer are looking to lose weight, sometimes tons of it. They hope to lean out enough to expose the muscle hiding underneath, giving them a “toned” look. Basically, obtaining the lowest possible body fat percentage is the goal.

We see these magazine-cover-ready trainers posting the weight loss progress photos of their clients and assume that their own personal journey was the same. They surely overcame the same struggle of losing those layers of stubborn fat that once caused unwanted bulges in their clothes.

Right?

Let’s take a look at one of the main hot-bodied “personal trainers” out there, super attractive Dolvett Quince, best known for his work helping overweight people lose pounds on NBC’s The Biggest Loser.

[​IMG]

According to his own book, The 3-1-2-1 Diet, he says about his origins:

“One day, I caught my reflection in a car window, and I looked huge and ripped. My string-bean body had responded quickly to the rigors of weight training.“

Dolvett helps people lose hundreds of pounds, yet he’s never had that struggle in the past himself. He was (and is) a naturally slim guy who had/has the struggle of gaining muscle, not losing fat.

Two different beasts for most people. Even more difficult if your goal is to both lose fat by limiting calories AND gain muscle by consuming more calories when your body has a slow metabolism and naturally follows its evolutionary instinct to retain all fat possible for survival.

And there you have it.

That’s the main unfair advantage that I noticed over and over.

Most of these male personal trainers whose photos and videos we lust after and seek advice from started off with the unfair genetic advantage of a High Metabolism. They’re naturally slim men whose primary struggle is eating too FEW calories, not eating too many calories.

Most people don’t have this “problem.”

Is this akin to being a Marriage Counselor who has never actually been married himself?

What’s harder: Gaining weight or losing it?

Given that our society obsesses over being “slim,” I’d argue that it’s the latter.

Case in point, there’s never been an NBC show called, “THE BIGGEST GAINER” featuring slim men struggling to gain mass.

Full disclosure, I’m sorta one of these naturally slim men as well. While my love of junk food and alcohol causes the size of my mid-section to fluctuate, I’ve always been more of a skinny guy…So I know the struggle…but I’ve never been so skinny that I was one of the men who could “eat anything and never gain weight.”

Turns out, many Personal Trainers are like this and they avoid sharing this key detail with their clients.

Many of them had perfectly fine and desirable toned bodies even BEFORE they ever stepped into a gym.

On top of their naturally high metabolism, many of these Trainers were lifelong athletes whose bodies were already heavily conditioned to look like they had worked out for years, even if they hadn’t.

Their BEFORE photos look better than most of their clients’ AFTER photos.

Let’s go through some of them now.

1. Ray Grayson aka Mr Shut Up And Train

Based out of Atlanta, celebrity personal trainer Ray Grayson who also goes by the moniker Mr. Shut Up and Train, boasts an impressive 67,000+ followers on Twitter and over 48,000 followers on Instagram.

He’s undoubtedly helped a lot of people and worked hard to achieve his own fitness goals, but an archival photo reveals that he never had to face the struggle of losing tons of pounds.

As Ray puts it regarding this photo: “Twelve years ago you couldn’t tell me I wasn’t fly and Swole (skinny swole)!!!”

[​IMG]

2. Ray aka Big Play Ray

I’ve been following the “other” Ray (aka Big Play Ray) and his bodybuilding tips and videos for years. He’s amassed an impressive 4.6 million views on his YouTube channel. But as “swole” as Ray is now, his journey has never included being a 6′ 2″ tall man needing to lose 20-40 lbs of body fat before he saw any of those impressive gym results.

Like Ray Grayson, Big Play Ray can eat whatever he wants and STILL lose weight and maintain definition if he doesn’t go to the gym multiple times per week.

[​IMG]

3. Ulisses Jr

Bodybuilding Icon and 4-times Musclemania Pro champion, Ulisses Jr, details his workouts and meal plans to his over 1.4 million followers on Instagram…but as built and defined as he is, it turns out his main struggle is adding and KEEPING the mass, not losing layers upon layers of fat like most of his followers.

[​IMG]

4. Chris Smith aka GetFitBySmith

Personal Trainer Chris Smith has over 250,000 Instagram Followers over multiple accounts and goes above and beyond helping people achieve their goals with fitness tips and positive inspirational messages…it doesn’t hurt that he’s also a beautiful man.

But digging into Chris’ archives we see that he’s also one of those naturally “skinny nikkas” who probably played sports since he was able to walk. Check out his Before and After. I’ve seen male strippers who currently look much flabbier than Chris Smith did way back before he started his gym journey.

So not fair.

[​IMG]

5. Rauve Suave

Personal Trainer and (sexy) Model Rauve Suave shares fitness tips with over 53,000 Instagram followers and looks amazing doing it. But again, unlike his clients, it turns out that adding mass was his main struggle, not losing weight like his clients.

I don’t know many women (or gay men) who would turn him down if he still looked like his Before photo. There are many men out there who would trade anything to AT LEAST look like Rauve Suave did 3 years ago.

[​IMG]

6. Gabriel Sey

Former athlete and current bodybuilding personal trainer Gabriel Sey shares his workout and fitness tips (and sexy British accent) with well over 4 million YouTube views and over 45,000 subscribers.

But as you can see, being athletic with a high metabolism, Sey has never had the struggle of looking in the mirror and seeing a depressingly fat belly like most of his clients.

Slender, muscular, college-aged Gabriel Sey’s body looks even better than some of the other current personal trainers in this list.

[​IMG]

7. Brandon Hendrickson

Trinidadian Brandon Hendrickson has clearly worked hard on his physique, leading him to place 5th at the IFBB 2015 Olympia Competition. He shares his journey and fitness tips to his over27,000 followers on Instagram daily.

But as we can see, once again, Brandon’s diet of Caribbean Rotis and Doubles couldn’t compete with his super high metabolism back then.

Notice the trend yet?

[​IMG]

8. Justin Reynolds

Personal trainer and aspiring musician Justin Reynolds has amassed over 70k Instagram followers and a whopping 250,000 twitter followers over the last 4 years. I’ve been there since nearly the beginning after learning about him when I responded to his unexpected “follow back” request long before I started blogging.

He’s grown from a young cute light skinned dude to an impressively muscular grown man in that time.

The key thing to note, though, is that once again he started from the point of it being hard for him to put on mass, not lose fat.

Must be nice.

[​IMG]

9. Markell aka Mr London

Another British personal trainer, Markell aka Mr London has over 35,000 Twitter followers andover 18,000 Instagram likers who closely follow his workout/fitness tips, as well as lust over his many thirst trap photos.

As you can see by his Before photos, losing a pudgy mid-section was never a concern for the London native.

First World Problems.

[​IMG]

10. Jonathan Garcia

Personal trainer Jonathan Garcia helps his over 10,000 Instagram followers lose weight, but he would never have been accused of being “fat” before he started hitting the gym and learning the tricks of the trade for his future clients.

[​IMG]

11. Laquan Jones

Trainer Laquan Jones would have been called a “twink” if he was gay, but since he’s not, back then he looked like just another naturally skinny man who’s now impressively swole and teaches his over 3,000 Instagram followers how to lose weight.

A problem that he’s never really had himself.

[​IMG]

12. Brandyn Watson

Personal trainer Brandyn Watson’s ripped muscular body is sick! His physique is full of striations and veins, you can tell that his body fat percentage is insanely low. The hard work he’s put in is very evident. This impresses his 3,500 Instagram followers, but a guy like me sees his Before photo and realizes that natural genetics plays a huge factor in his cut up appearance. I’m sure he’s a guy that LOSES weight if he doesn’t work out.

Does this hold true for most men out there?

Brandyn is blessed with the metabolism that keeps him lean, no matter what he eats. Lucky man.

[​IMG]

13. Corey S. Taylor

Model, Actor and Personal Trainer Corey S. Taylor effectively inspires many of his over 3,000 Twitter followers with photos of his own progress. But as you can see in the Before and After photo below, Corey was sexy as hell even without gaining the extra muscle mass. To be honest, I had to squint to see the differences between the two photos.

Many of his clients, walking tubs of body fat lard, don’t have such a solid starting point as a foundation to work from.

[​IMG]

14. Metrell Hurst

Had to include at least one fellow gay man to the list. Open gaylebrity, Personal Trainer, Military Veteran and Recording Artist Metrell Hurst has over 16,000 followers on Twitter who not only look to him for updates on his music career, they like to see his slim muscular body (present company included, the man is beautiful).

Many of you may remember the D’Angelo “How Does It Feel” inspired music video he produced where he is essentially naked.

However, once again, this chiseled black man (who’s also now Married and off the market) starts off from a place where getting fat is really not a possibility for him unless he tried very hard.

[​IMG]
    Granted, there are definitely exceptions to the rule. There are some popular Personal Trainers out there who started off fat and lost the weight.

For example, green-eyed YouTube personal training sensation Elliot Hulse has an astonishing 46 Million views on his channel…As you can see from his Before photo, he’s been what we would call overweight at the start of his journey…But if you look at his After photo, he doesn’t quite have the “Magazine Cover Model” look that the men above have.

No doubt that he’s still very attractive and muscular, but he’s not very lean or defined or, well…chiseled.

True he has tons of followers and YouTube views, but there is clearly a difference in the results here over the others mentioned.

[​IMG]

Elliot Hulse looks perfectly fine. And he’s probably in better physical shape than anyone reading this. But I can’t help but to observe that his less-than-defined body reminds me of how bodybuilders USED to look in the 70s and early 80s.

[​IMG]

Living in Atlanta, I know many non-famous Personal Trainers here in the city…and sure enough, 100% of them have the same story. They started off and maintained a slim/toned physique even before getting serious in the gym.

None of them were ever overweight or fat men who then lost the flab to go on to become fitness trainers

So what was the point of all this? Am I saying that the men listed above did not work hard for the bodies that they have? That they just had great genes and didn’t have to put in much effort?

Nope, the opposite. I know for a fact that a high metabolism and genetic predisposition to muscularity doesn’t always guarantee muscle mass and definition. The individual still has to put in the daily effort in the gym and eat properly.

However, we also have to accept that many of the above men find it much easier to shed fat than the rest of us. This makes their journey to muscle definition and “results” a bit easier than the plight of their clients and fans who have muscle mass hidden by hard-to-lose fat.

Are they actually “full of shit” as the title states? No…that was click bait…Many personal trainers at the very least are motivators to get people to resist temptations.

They’re kinda like Alcoholics Anonymous Sponsors who help stop addicted people from having a drink…except A.A. sponsors typically also used to be alcoholics themselves.

I seriously doubt these naturally lean Personal Trainers are telling their clients that they’ve personally never been “fat” or had to work as hard to lean out like most Americans.

What are your thoughts?

MarcoPolo, I-Stay-Woke, Tyroc and 2 others dapped this.
  2. Comment Imported From Main Site

Daps Received:
    I actually read this article and I LOVE IT! I love that you were able to analyze the physical hypocrisy that exists when it comes to looking at some personal trainers and how they are easy to campaign and advocate on the issue of weight loss and physical fitness, when that issue was never really their own personal issue to begin with. The worst thing, on a professional level, that anyone in the physical fitness/athletic profession can do is camouflage their reality.

Tyroc dapped this.
  3. Manavie86

Manavie86 Lurker

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Well i don't see why "Black" should be in the title lol. Anyhoo, people shouldn't follow any of those people advices unless they're "Certified" fitness trainer. If you just follow the training and diet from some random dude, it might not work for you. Certified fitness trainers are people who're educated in fitness sciences, hence they know which proper training and diets suitable for specific clients. The journey to get healthy is different for everyone, regardless of gaining or loosing weight. This is where certified fitness trainers play their role. All listed here are those who gain "lean muscle mass", while there're lots of people who managed to loose their body fat through the programmes designed by them certified fitness trainers. Only because those who managed to loose their weight didn't show off in Fitness magazines, doesn't meant they doesn't exist nor that the trainer are just a hoax for profits. Those fatties also can get those bodies too but require more works and time to get low BF as the trainers.

Winston Smith dapped this.
  4. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Yeah @Manavie86, I included "Black" in the title because my research only included Black Personal Trainers. There may be tons of examples of non-Black trainers out there who started off overweight so I decided to title this article based only on my actual research.

ControlledXaos dapped this.
  5. cypher21

cypher21 Deactivated Account
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Not looking
    You kinda wrote down alot of how I feel about this guys. I used to think it was just jealousy lol, but with all the examples you gave it's clear to me that some of these guys are out of touch with the average Joe. I can't really describe it but whenever I see one of them on Instagram and they write these long feel good motivational captions I don't get inspired....It almost alienates me further.

Some of these guys aren't even all natural, but that's a different subject. I would like to see more trainers out there that are most grounded and realistic in the results a person can get.

Tyroc and Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  6. sekou

sekou I be Jamaican
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Hmmm, Interesting premise, looking at it from your standpoint I can see why you would draw that conclusion. I however feel that regardless of where your bodies are coming from, losing weight is just as easy as gaining weight. I personally have been on both extremes of the spectrum, being 5'6", starting gym at a mere 110 lbs growing to 200lbs and cutting to 160lbs. I have seen and experienced it all. To me gaining and losing weight is not that hard and far from each other. I would even go as far to say that losing weight is a simpler formula. The only difference, what changes the end result of weight loss would be the shifts in activity and dedication one has to employ.What most people lose out on is the DEDICATION, or else everyone who wanted to be lean would be. So from that standpoint sharing that formula, REGARDLESS of the fat experience, is neither here nor there. In fact most of these instagram personal trainers have a bulking season where they intentionally put on weight to gain mass, then cutting there after to show the gained muscles. So they have experienced, somewhat, what its like to gain weight.

7. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Thanks for the insight @sekou, you def have the experience and results based on photos you've posted here on the site. However, couldn't it be possible that many men are just naturally prone to shed fat (and muscle) very fast with very little effort?

I remember watching a Trey Songz Ustream video years ago (don't judge me) where he was talking into the camera saying that he hadn't been to the gym in only a week yet had lost 7 pounds (he was trying to gain). Even though he hadn't changed his eating habits...I've heard this from many slim men as well, they just can't retain weight without serious gym effort unlike some folks who balloon up just from a couple bites.

On the flip side, I've seen some "country boys" who have natural beefy muscular bodies without ever going to the gym. Genetics do play a part I think.

8. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Props to pointing this out which is something most folks don't think about when they are ogling over these personal trainers.

Thank you for including trainer and motivational speaker Elliot Hulse (whom I follow). Out of all the men displayed here, he is easily the only one I can identify with. Yes it is harder to lose fat, which is something 80% these trainers know nothing about personally.

Best line from the post... "there’s never been an NBC show called, “THE BIGGEST GAINER” featuring slim men struggling to gain mass."

#8 OckyDub, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    ControlledXaos and Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  9. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I have been all over the map myself and I think there is a point here that is being missed. Losing weight does not equal gaining muscle or being chiseled. When I started my journey and lost 30lbs (200 to 170) I was still chubby. I had no muscle tone.

I think its safe to say many people want that toned chiseled look that the personal trainers are displaying and they think "losing weight" or "losing fat" will obtain this and it will not. Most trainers I have seen over the years focus on cardio, getting their clients "in and out" in under 30 to 45 mins with very little to NO weight training.

All the dedication in the world is not gonna replace basic education and fundamentals which many of these personal trainers don't instruct their clients. I'm a personal believer you have to educate yourself and do it on your own.

#9 OckyDub, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  10. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    This whole article.

I feel unless you have been there, you can't relate to my fitness struggle. Anyone who has gone from average-chubby-fat to in shape I'm more to take their advice from.

If you have always been rich, I'm probably not going to take your financial advice to heart but if you have bounced a check a time or two and recovered from bankruptcy and bad credit, and now have a good net worth, I can learn something from you.

Tyroc, Coragee, OckyDub and 1 other person dapped this.
  11. ControlledXaos

Daps Received:

I have been a fan of Elliot for a minute.

" breathe from your balls "

Still amazed at how he got his voice deeper too.

12. sekou

sekou I be Jamaican
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single

true genetics play their part, I am not going to lie. However genetics doesn't change the formula that one uses to gain or lose weight. over the many many years of bodybuilding, no new invention has been made to lose the weight. its the same formula through and through. I would agree on some of your and other member's points on the experiences or lack their of some of these personal trainers, however in the end each and everyone of them are going to use the same techniques.

13. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Yeah admittedly I left out the fact that Personal Trainers can develop specific workout/diet plans based on the individual client (because I had an overall point I was trying to make). However I still think there is a psychological element that's not discussed.

If a skinny dude gains only a lil muscle mass and definition after 2-3 weeks when they already have a low body fat percentage, they are still motivated to keep going...if a heavyset dude sees only a lil weight loss after 2-3 weeks, and still no definition...he may be more discouraged to keep going...

Another element that I left out because the article would have been too long is that many of these naturally thin personal trainers now LIVE in the gym, unlike their clients. So they are even more active, burning more calories per day/week than the average person. For people who retain fat easily, they would have to become the "2-hour-a-day gym rat" to achieve and maintain the appearance that the personal trainers sell them on.

14. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    "For people who retain fat easily, they would have to become the 2-hour-a-day gym rat" .... Speaking from my own experience, try 3 hours.

15. ControlledXaos

Daps Received:
    I know that's right @ockydub I'm doing two a days now. I don't make money on my looks and physical aesthetic so it's not a priority for me to be in the gym as a income source.

I have a 40 hour full time job and 30 minutes one way commute. The time I spend in the gym has to eat in other activities like TV, vidya games, socializing and etc.

Trust and believe if I could "live in the gym" I'd look just like those IG thirst traps.

Tyroc dapped this.
  16. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Here's something else that I remembered seeing:

An old 2009 interview featuring the "City Gym Boys" (again, don't judge me) where the shirtless slender muscular men all with six-packs said "you can eat whatever you want if you just go to the gym 4 days a week for 1-2 hours day."

Never forgot that quote for some reason...

I can see this statement being true for these naturally slim dudes with high metabolisms mainly trying to gain and maintain mass/definition:

Comment starts at the 2:45 mark to the 3:25 mark

17. ControlledXaos

Daps Received:
    "eat whatever you want" is sorta true but beedsneeds clarification.

It's all about moderation. Sure you can have ice cream and oreo cookies. A half a cup and two Oreos won't hurt but someone took his quote I'm sure and was wondering why they didn't lose weight or get ripped after two hours on the Elliptical when they have been killing a three piece and a peppa for the last two weeks.

I have done If It Fits Your Macros before and it really does work but you have to put work into thinking about what you are going to eat 2 or 3 days from now and tracking it daily. I could have things I liked but had to eat a certain amount of fat Carbs and protein daily. In some cases that was two Oreos. I was looking forward to those Oreos though. Lol but if you are the type who just can't eat only one IIFYM is not for you.

I'm going to get back into it in December.

18. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Great read. I don't follow any of these people. I mean I went to the gym today actually and I probably won't be back unless I feel like it, I'm not into fitness like that lol. Maybe it's just me but these guys looked better when they weren't so swole. People would kill to look like their before pictures. And as for some of them... what the hell was the difference?

19. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    LOL Article is well done. Wow you follow a lot of people on IG.

My trainer helped me lose a lot of weight and I got lean but since I am on my own, I am slowly but surely taking time to learn how to do it on my own. My main goal is to lose more body fat. It hasn't been easy but I am learning!

#19 Nigerian Prince, Oct 15, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  20. Trey

Trey Lurker

Daps Received:
    Loved this article! There are so many hidden factors behind the success of these trainers. Aside from the fact that many of these men were slim to average build before and mostly had to only worry about building muscle people forget that there physique is there primary job. They do two and three a days at the gym and in some cases get assistance with their diets by using pricey meal prep services.

21. Aejae

Aejae Socially Awkward Aejae
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Well I DEFINITELY need to choose one of these trainers!!! I basically fit their stories!!! I'm skinny as hell and cannot gain no more than 120 pounds in my entire life!!! I'm 27, and I'm currently, as of 10.15.15 at 6:41 in the p.m., I'm 112 lbs!!! No lie!!!! I don't know where I get it from, and believe me! You can ask ANY of my family members, and they will tell you!!! Nigga I could eat!!! I used to eat alot to where even now, when I'm around my mom and two sisters, I tend to be the one who either have two or more plates, or I just eat some of the food off their plates. Case in point, last Christmas, when it was just the 7 of us (including my two younger nephews and young niece). So it seems as if I can be the one who would actually learn from them for real!

22. @yahoo.com

@yahoo.com When the lights get low, I Burn Brighter.
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    dedication is the key. i firmly believe that we can look like these guys if we want to - you have to find the right plan and sometimes that means working with a trainer or someone in the industry to help us get there.

sekou dapped this.
  23. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I have the same problem as most of these fitness gurus. It's very difficult for me to put on muscle mass. I started back working out in Jan. I was 141 lbs in by Jun I managed to get to 165 lbs. But since then my progress has stalled. If I could get to 180 I'd be satisfied.

24. Kouncelor

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Excellent article. Much of what you discuss were things that ran through my mind. I do have a question, thinking of the ideal world, why do we all want to look, what is essentially, the same? Does this look a clear sign great health and fitness, or is it just a facade.

25. Comment Imported From Main Site

Daps Received:
    Come on people, please wake up. The majority of these people are on PHDs. Natural bodybuilders do not have the height:weight:body fat ratio that these guys do. Its not metabolism and it's not a special workout routine. The biggest lie ever sold is you can look like these people with hard work and dedication. It takes certain metabolic "aids" for the body to maintain muscle mass while maintaining full round muscles that look like a comic book hero. Be happy with your health, lose as much fat as you can (try to stop eating SO much for a LONG time - no one walked out of a POW camp carrying a little extra baggage) and lift progressively heavier weights with different rep ranges. Chasing these idols will result in unhappiness and chasing your tail for years at a time. Don't say you wasn't warned! :)

Tyroc dapped this.
  26. Bodicontak

Bodicontak Lurker

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    I wouldn't mind having anyone of them as my trainer

27. MarcoPolo

MarcoPolo Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    This is EXACTLY what I've noticed too. I have found a fewwww guys who began big and then got those bodies (and I follow them on IG), but many of them got super skinny first and then began to build, which allowed them to have the small waist and big muscles, but many of these guys are just super lean with high metabolisms, and often they lack any addiction to food or any other metabolic impediments, etc.

I had this conversation about a year ago and came to the same conclusion. So glad this is finally being brought up!

mojoreece dapped this.
  28. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I noticed that a lot of them plaster tattoos all over their bodies too.