Will Smith's Ex Speaks out against Gay rumors

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by OckyDub, Jan 21, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Listen to the end...because of these rumors, she had to speak to her son about this foolishness. This is only ONE example of why certain types of homo/bi men hate to deal with messy queens or effeminate gay men like Alexis Arquette. They feel its their purpose or duty to supposedly Out men who are not as flamboyant and flaming as them.

She should sue that hag for slander.

2. Tei Fox

Tei Fox Lurker

Daps Received:
    See this is why people don't like coming out because of hardcore idiots like Alexis Arquette who needs to mind her own damn business. Whatever Will and Jada do in their personal lives is their damn business and no one else's. Alexis have several seats and while you're at it read Proverbs 21:23 which says; Those who guard their mouths and their tongues keep themselves from calamity. In other words, Watch your tongue and keep your mouth shut, and you will stay out of trouble.

ColumbusGuy, DreG and Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  3. DreG

DreG is a Featured MemberDreG Art Heaux
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Well done! Lot's of hollywood exes would try to keep the controversy afloat out of bitterness or an attempt to be famous.Not only do I like Will and Jada for who they are,but now he gets extra points from me for having picked someone like her with this kind of sense.

Cyrus-Brooks and Tei Fox dapped this.
  4. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Ok so what's the trigger to this response?

I think the Will, Jada, and her have a good parenting relationship as step parenting is a tricky course to navigate.

DreG dapped this.
  5. RolandG

Bae Material Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    Not that I disagree with the point of the post, but we don't like it when effeminate gay men call each other queens so isn't it just as disrespectful for a masculine gay dude to call them queens as an insult? Just asking.

6. ControlledXaos

Daps Received:
    Ooooohhhh that Alexis Arquette. Oh ok.

Well any who... I don't have a problem calling people messy queens when that's what they are. I don't get why less masculine men what more masculine leaning men to be outed. We all have different paths to walk and what works for one doesn't always work for someone else.

Whatever Will and Jada do in their bedroom works for them so who are ME? Who are ME...to judge what they do.

Tyroc and DreG dapped this.
  7. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Yes...it was meant to be an insult. :foxxxy:
    Now I will say I was still wrong in my initial statement. What I should have stated was...

"This is only ONE example of why certain types of homo/bi men hate to deal with effeminate gay men like Alexis Arquette. Many (masc men) feel that due to the stereotypical actions by LGBT individuals like Arquette (who feel its their purpose or duty to supposedly Out men who are not as flamboyant and flaming as them) that all fem men will or have the potential to act like this"

Certainly not all fem gay men are like this by any means and masc men can be just as devious and messy.

See I corrected it. @hannibal should be proud of me.

ControlledXaos dapped this.
  8. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I understand whats shes trying to do but I dont believe in "addressing rumors". Just let them be that "rumors". Just live your life and let people keep guessing. By addressing rumors your give power/advertisement to the people who created it. Let private things stay private.

9. ControlledXaos

Daps Received:
    The only thing with that is either you address it or you keep getting asked about it every time you do an hour interview or you have to tell them beforehand do not ask about subject X.

That can be tiring I'm sure. I would rather people be shut down than to keep mess going.

Tyroc dapped this.
  10. Tyroc

Tyroc Deactivated Account

Daps Received:
    Unless it's relevant in a court related matter or as in a hypocritical politician. I'm against outing people in the public eye.
    Yeah, I have mentioned or speculated on "that action movie star" or "that rapper" amongst friends but that's as far as I believe it should go.

11. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Never heard of this Alexis character until now...Some folks just do a bit too much.

12. Jaa

Jaa
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I know her best from The Surreal Life during that strange period where VH1 did their Celebreality thing, assaulting society with wacky shows about D-list celebritities like Flavor Flav, Hulk Hogan, Bret Michaels, that weight loss show and numerous spin-offs about Z-list contestants from said shows.

13. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Yes. Unless someone is actively working against gay people(like a gay closeted actor who is openly against gay rights and gives money to hate groups, or a minister who is down lo and preaching about the sin of homosexuality), leave people alone! Alexis is just grabbing for 5 minutes of relevancy and failing miserably.

And a big thumbs up to Canal Winchester! (it has to be the right one, how many can there be? lol)