Woman Says Malik Yoba’s “Trans-Attraction” Is A Cover Up For Paying Trans Minors For Sex

Discussion in 'LGBT News and Events' started by OckyDub, Sep 3, 2019.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]

Malik Yoba is sparking conversation via Instagram.

The 51-year-old actor recently took to the social media platform to reveal he is “trans attracted” and will be hosting a workshop at the National Trans Visibility March (NTVM) in Washington, D.C.

Malik Yoba and his public admission that he loves all women, including trans women. The post, which he shared on August 26, took a while to gather steam. But after about a week of sitting on his Instagram page, when people started responding to Yoba’s disclosure, the response was generally positive. Many commended him for speaking out and raising awareness, particularly as a Black man, when Black men have often the perpetrators of violence against Black trans women.

But it seems that there is more to the story.

In a Facebook post that has since gone viral, a woman alleged that Yoba is only sharing his love for trans women, to cover up the fact that he used to engage in sexual acts with trans child prostitutes.

In a note she titled, “Surviving Malik Yoba: We had sex, when I was just a teen,” Mariah Lopez Ebony said that over 20 years ago, Yoba paid for sex with her when she was 13 and 16, a minor.

“For all who applaud and solute [sic] Malik Yoba for revealing he is so called ‘Trans Attracted’, understand that either because of deeper issues he has or, because of ‘society’ pushing him and others to deep, dark places, his admission to being sexually attracted to Trans women, is bound to open a Pandora’s box for him; not because the women are Trans, But because many of the Trans women he engaged in sexual exploration and exploitation with on 14th Street, Times Square and elsewhere, were minors. Including myself.​

You always remember celebrity clients. It’s like time slows down. You remember every detail, Blood pounding. He was cute, and polite, don’t get me wrong. But I’m sure he knew what he was doing, was Wrong…..

…NYs Child Sex Abuse law means Malik will have to face the music. Sorry to burst a lot of folks bubbles.

And I don’t give a FUCK who doesn’t believe me or feels I’m trying to ride a wave!

There is a trend of men of color being embraced by the Queer community, for liking Trans women, despite overwhelming evidence of character flaws……glaring signs that sex addiction, substance abuse; unchecked mental health issues and inner demons are what drive men to the bungee jumping of sex; F*CKIN or SUCKIN a Trans person.

That’s not love. Period.

What Malik paid me to do, as a 13 and 16 year old, wasn’t love.

His ignoring that I was clearly a child prostitute, wasn’t love.

Paying for cheap thrills and secret orgasms; begging for unsafe, unprotected sex from a runaway Trans teen, while enjoying stardom as a successful artist and business man ….isn’t love.”​

As of yet, a day after it was written, Malik has yet to respond to Mariah Lopez Ebony’s post.

2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    So she is a victim for looking for love while prostituting and he only came out because he is about to be charged even though no one knows about any pending charges?

GOT IT