Would You Be A Sugar Baby??

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by OckyDub, Jun 17, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
  2. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Not sure that I could do it. Now I could be in a legitimate romantic relationship with boyfriend fiance husband title with someone that was successful and had money where we are both working toward goals and building stuff TOGETHER. As a man I just wasn't raised to be kept. Not trying to judge but if I was her I def would not be having my kid GIRLS wanting to be kept by a N****. I've seen to many women stay in bad situations because they were dependent on some sorry rascal. I would be creating a businesses or something to leave them behind and encouraging them to be independent women. When she said she would not have voted for the women's movement I as done.

3. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    She has ruined herself(looks) and she is ruining her kids(minds). There is nothing wrong with the very basics of what is being done(if both parties consent, meh it is their business). But she is an example of too much of anything being a bad thing, and she is nuts(part alien?).

*She could have saved some of that million dollars, wisely invested, and she could be living a decent lifestyle independently. Dumb.

takeyourmeds91 dapped this.
  4. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Oh Lord, and she's in Orlando.

Are they real and spectacular? She better save some funds for future back surgery. If she was at Pulse, she could have shielded half the casualties with them balloons...
    (Too soon?)

Tyroc, SB3 and takeyourmeds91 dapped this.
  5. justjay219

justjay219 King Lurker Supreme VIII

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Right now in my life financial stability means more to me than love and passion, so i can definitely understand someone taking advantage of a sugar daddy situation. If you're already a hard worker that situation can only help you progress faster.

Besides we out here fucking random ass saggins from jackd for free, might as well get a degree or busines out the deal.

6. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I would def be a sugar baby if it was a NON-SEXUAL relationship.

7. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    ...what if it was Birdman?
    [​IMG]

8. HauteChocolat

HauteChocolat Squad Member

Daps Received:
    It baffles me to see monogrammed items from Louis Vuittion displayed as trappings of luxury. Other than the portmanteau, any such item IMO is simply mastige.

Omega Level dapped this.
  9. Nigerian Prince

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Absolutely. As long as it is NO SEX involved.

10. justjay219

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Im down, he probably a power bottom any ways. Plus have you seen the life he has provide Lil Wayne and Drake.

ColumbusGuy dapped this.
  11. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Man, Im looking at the Vuitton monogrammed items, (not to mention the way she is keeping them) saying the same thing you are to her, This is luxury to you? (With this look on my face ):dahell:

Guess thats a bit judgmental. Maybe where she came from thats a huge come up and worthy of bragging and showcasing. That sh*t is basic at best IMO. The closet looked like trash with clothes on plastic hangers from the local mall, the house is decent but next to neighbors with no acres. MAN BOO. LOL (let me stop) I do think tho that she is indeed a nut job and delusional at best.

As far as the topic, I would be a sugar babe within limits. Like one person said, we fvck around with some dudes we meet and on apps that don't have shyt, so really? For me, I would have a limit to who and what I do and tolerate. As well as when you are 100% dependant on a person, a lot of shyt can go with that. Esp if they are an evil MF with money. But if its the thing of i'm arm candy to a decent guy that happens to have TONS of money and basically just want me to be his bad ass MF'r? Im game. I'll be plotting on the side and utilizing the perks to establish myself when I exit stage left, but I would be kind to him during and he would have a good time.

But yeah, my version of sugar babe would be the private jet level either owned or at least chartered, A house where neighbors are NOT right next door to you, and luggage / bag that is custom. But I'm happy if she's happy.

:reallytho:

Tyroc and Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  12. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Fuck the sugar baby at this point. I just wish I was awash in funds so I could be at least a sugar daddy.
    :mjcry1:

justjay219 dapped this.
  13. takeyourmeds91

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I've very, very minimally considered it. I have a friend who has actually been one. But like was said above, as a man, I was not raised to be kept. I honestly don't even like dudes buying shit for me now unless we're romantically involved and it's not excessive.

#13 takeyourmeds91, Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    alton and mojoreece dapped this.
  14. DFW Brutha

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
  15. justjay219

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    And when you do just know that im here for you Big Daddy (lol, just putting my bid in early)

16. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married
    Back in my early gay days, I was part of a group of guys who went to pool parties every weekend at the rich gays house in our neighborhood. The men were both older lawyers who liked having boys swim in their pool and hang out with them. They bought us stuff, paid for limos and hosted cookouts and pool parties and didn't sexually advance on us. They liked having young guys over....Thinking about it now it was kinda daddy situation.

17. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3

Daps Received:
    As a man who's worked since I was 13 yrs old, I know that I can always hold myself down. That said, I'd have 0 problems dating a man much more 'well off', than myself. As I've said before, I'd honestly date a man who worked almost any honest job, as long as he had a plan. If he's working at Target right now, but in school/etc to come up out of there, I wouldn't be so quick to shut him down. Like @Ockydub said abt Hill Harper n Sherri Shephard...

18. Tyroc

Tyroc Deactivated Account

Daps Received:
    what the hell chick living in a "million dolla" home, is kept and only own like 20 things in the closet AND on rainbow plastic hangers with cheap furniture?
    She gotta be living in low income state.
    I can't count but the math don't add up.
    I've no doubt that someone paid for that to live like it does but he ain't no J. Howard Marshall.

If I was still young and hot knowing what I know now, I'd have listened and let someone with means help supplement my life and been a Sugar Baby, Sugar Papi, Sugar Stick, Sugar Snack Box, Sweet and Down Low or whatever they wanted to refer to me by.
    Put the place in my name, monthly stipend, trips, fund my schooling and I'd have happily grown accustomed to that kind of life.

SB3 dapped this.
  19. itsumoconfused

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    TBH I think I had a semi-sugar baby relationship while I was in undergrad. Very good dude. Introduced me to a lot of Philadelphia. I feel bad that I kind of just dipped and also wasn't trying to get into a relationship at the jump, but I did like him a lot.