Young Buck wants y'all to know that he ain't gay.

Discussion in 'LGBT News and Events' started by RolandG, Sep 12, 2018.

1. RolandG

Bae Material Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    [​IMG]

I feel for anybody who has to deal with unsubstantiated rumors put out on the internet about their personal life. Being called gay is the worst thing that can happen to most black men. We would rather be called broke, mannish, whorish, lowdown, etc. I don't know if Young Buck is gay or not and it makes no difference to me if he is or isn't. Maybe he is fam but I hate seeing people outed like this. This reminds me of the numerous men who have had pictures snapped of them while cuddled up with their secret male lovers. Whatever happened to that slogan, "What happens in the gay bedroom stays int he gay bedroom?"

2. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    To me the easiest way to handle this nowadays is to get out ahead of it. Just say, "I'm not gay but calling me that isn't an insult, I support all people undervalued in this society...." blah blah blah...Then you become a LGBT advocate and sell some records to a new fan base.

Side note: I had a major crush on this Black ass, jaundice eyed, skinny nikka back in the day. He had a cool laid back swag and always had his shirt off showing his abs...I was into him way more than 50 Cent, unlike the rest of y'all.

[​IMG]

BrentForays dapped this.
  3. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Personally I never heard of that slogan....EVER.

I agree I think its lame to out men on social media or any other way, but Im from the mind set of thinking its also lame AS FUCK for grown ass men to be in the closet or that DL shit in the first place. So actually Im probably ambivalent about the whole thing.

What I do know is once a washed up rapping, ghetto ass nicca start getting all in his feelings talking about how nobody didn't see no "punk" suck his dick, he can miss me with ALL that bullshit.

I hate ghetto dudes, he so lame for even making this video.

4. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    In his case he was with a Trans woman, and I have heard men who are attracted to Trans women do NOT consider themselves gay. A dude will do nothing for them, TS Madison has talked in dept about her experience before. It is obvious he is struggling with it, as many thug and Hood men do as any form of homosexuality can get you killed in his circle. All the best to folks like him.
    Side note: Your fave is TRASH!!!

5. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Not jaundice! :deadmanny:

And wasnt nobody but @OckyDub checkin for 50...

6. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    :deadmanny::dead: