Young M.A.

Discussion in 'Music and Podcasts' started by jusrawb, Sep 22, 2016.

1. jusrawb

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I think she is a dope rapper for this era of music. She has the swag and all. We will see if its just another one hit wonder or the biggest out gay rapper in the game in the future. Just for the sake of argument though, I don't think a male gay rapper can get the respect and airplay as fast as she is doing even if he was better. Even Beyoncé posted her song on IG.

check out the hit song playing all over the radio and in clubs if you haven't heard it already.

2. justjay219

justjay219 King Lurker Supreme VIII

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Maybe im just to old for "this era of music" but to me this was some super garbage. I mean shes just the same cookie cutter style that the rest of these lame "straight male rappers" out today have. To be honest if she wasn't gay she would just be another EP on sound cloud.

OhSheit and OckyDub dapped this.
  3. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I have a few Questions,
    -I am no Gynecologist and never claimed to be, but how can a girl deep throat her???
    -Secondly I see that she is surrounded by a lot of masculine black guys, at least the ones I could distinctively differentiate, and I was wondering if they are comfortable with her Homosexuality cos she is a girl? and if they would be so comfortable if it was a dude rapping how she does, macho and all, and talking about getting deep throat from another dude?
    ...just got me thinking cos I do not see other Masculine gay rappers posted up with goons beside them:yeshrug:

OckyDub dapped this.
  4. Dante

Dante https://www.gofundme.com/qv7v5dw
    The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    LOL Straight dudes do not care if a female likes dick and/or pussy, so whatever comes out her mouth is fine with them, especially if their cock can go in it.

The double standard still has no cure.

OckyDub, jusrawb and Jdudre dapped this.
  5. Jdudre

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Didldo I used to know a few bull dykes who would talk like that
    I read an article that basically said if you want to make it in mainstream hip hop culture you have to adapt to their aesthetic and she's doing just that

6. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Completely agree. A non-heterosexual Black masculine or feminine male rapper is a threat...a lesbian or bi-sexual woman is not.

jusrawb dapped this.
  7. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    With all the hype I was expecting this to be better, I remember her being on FOX news before the fame and they were gassing her up.

TBH this is trash. The same trash that's been out these days with the same Shmurda flow - that and the trap flow everybody's doing needs to die already. I really feel like I'm the only one my age not going up for that shit.

justjay219 and OckyDub dapped this.