Your Ignorance Is Showing If You Believe in a 'Gay Agenda'

Discussion in 'LGBT News and Events' started by OckyDub, Jun 24, 2019.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Same-gender-loving men have been accused of trying to ruin the black family, and that’s a black-ass lie. Men who are part of the LGBTQ+ community are concerned with having the right to merely exist and to be treated as equals. As for an agenda? We do not, nor have we ever, had the time to come up with a plot to take down the entire black family. Who has the time?

As a people, we have way more pertinent things to worry about than who someone is sleeping with. Last I checked, the police are still hunting us alldown as if it were a sport.

The Root brought together a group of men to discuss this so-called “gay agenda,” masculinity and everyday life as a same-gender-loving man.

Krimsonic_ dapped this.
  2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    "What is feminine and what is masculine? I play with gender performance. If I want to wear a heel, I will wear a heel."

If you're a man and you make this statement....99.9999% chance your effeminate.

BrentForays and ControlledXaos dapped this.
  3. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Blue denim shirt and orange shirt I'd definitely fuck wit ++.

Yellow shirt and dark blue shirt I could date.

The others are not for me to date but probably cool to hang out with on occasions.

Rainbow shirt....nigga! You know damned well WTF feminine and masculine mean. If you don't go somewhere with that heel today Jornadans tomorrow bs. Knowing good and well he probably is not checking for short black shirt. He's trying to get with Blue denim.

We are all just trying to live in peace and survive. We have issues that affect us more as a race than our sexual orientation which I feel is more pertinent.

OckyDub dapped this.