Lemon Tom Collins
It’s the weekend and for many of us it’s time to kick back, relax and get our sip on. Cypher Ave is bringing you a lemon twist on the Tom Collins. This one is simple to make and definitely refreshing for those hot summer nights.
Lemon Tom Collins Ingredients
- 2.5 oz Gin
- 3/4 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 / 2 oz simple syrup (store bought or your own)
- 4 mint leaves
- 2 oz club soda
- Place 2 mints leaves in a glass and gently crush.
- Add Gin, lemon juice, simple syrup and ice to shaker.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into glass filled with ice.
- Add two mint leaves and top with club soda.