Best Posts in Thread: I Chose Not to Watch the Super Bowl. So What?

1. Kouncelor

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Not a sports watcher her. I caught the first half on a plane yesterday evening, because I had nothing else to do. I didn't know who was playing, nor did I care.Now, if I go to a live game of any sport, I'm there in a minute. I do enjoy the action, especially when it is being truly played as a team sport- but ask me about players and stats, you'll just be hearing the crickets.

In college, I was a varsity gymnast for 4 years and I will go out of my way to watch some Olympic sports, because they are for mor interesting (not common).

I think part of the reason I don't do sports is because when I was much younger, I was irritate by the fact that:
    1. These folks made so much money [RIDICULOUS CASH] for a game. Yes, it is entertainment.. and has entertainment value. And we, the people "worshiped" them so that we invest so much of our finances on games, sneakers, equipment, etc.. most never to earn a 10th of that money.

2. So many in out community idolize sports so that they put aside any interest in other careers and are left with nothing.

3. These games are not team sports to me any more. It's about the star players. Entire games hinge on whether a particular individual or individuals play.

Just my humble opinion.

alton, RobFather X, Tyroc and 1 other person dapped this.