OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    HOLD UP...
    1: These twins are busted. They look fake and made up as hell. IMO dyed blond fake hair just doesn't look good on some black women.

2: Why are you asking a "date" where do they see themselves in five years? This is not an interview for a management position at a corporation...its a date dude.

3: If you're not initially attracted to someone. then what? I mean attraction is more than just looks.

4: How is being a condisending bitch sexy or cute? Women look at these reality shows and think this is how women are supposed to conduct themselves. These twins seem extra shallow. If they don't straighten up they're gonna be alone like Patty and Selma.

[​IMG]

#13 OckyDub, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  2. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Initially, at least. Few people would immediately date someone who they found physically unattractive. But like @ColumbusGuy said, it's definitely subjective. Some people who others swear up and down are attractive, I'm kinda like....meh. Same thing for others' views of who I find attractive. And everyone has met someone who they thought was super attractive but once they started talking to them and learned about their personality, they became the ugliest person on earth. Likewise, we've all met someone who wasn't quite model looking but had a great personality and we clicked with on multiple levels and their attractiveness shot up. Essentially, looks may be what is going to spark a relationship, but it isn't going to maintain it. Once the honeymoon phase ends and the excitement dissipates, you're stuck with someone who you may not necessarily like. You were blinded by the looks. You fell in love with their outer shell and not who they are as a person. Successful long term relationships are built on compatiability, not looks. Looks fade easily. Ask yourself, if you were not physically attracted to your partner, would you still be their friend? Would you get along? Would this still be a person you would enjoy hanging out with? If you answered "no", then you're probably with the wrong person. Physical attraction matters, but mental compatiabiltiy is longer lasting.

3. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    You took the words right outta my head. I'm funny when it comes to "looks". They are very important to me but not in a "stereotypical homo" way. I personally have a WIIIIIIIIIIDE range of tastes when it comes to a person's {facial} appearance, and a lot of guys that my friends find ugly I find gorgeous, and vice versa. So yeah, any answer I would imagin is pretty much gonna be abstract, unless somebody come out wit some...
    "Biiiiiiiiiitch YASS!! My man gots to look like DRAKE and Stephen Curry rolled in ONE hunty, Light & Pretty DAHLING, I don't DEW CHAW-KLET Dear" LMFAO!!!!

#3 alton, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
    Tyroc, SB3, Jaa and 3 others dapped this.
  4. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Yes at least to a point. (when I was dating)

But the good thing is that 'looks' are subjective. One man's trash is another man's treasure. I think it also depends on your definition of 'good looking' and how broad or narrow that personal definition is. Mine is fairly broad and I have always found a wide variety of guys to be 'good looking' or attractive.

Tyroc, SB3, Jaa and 3 others dapped this.
  5. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    The audacity! Maaaan, when I tell yall that audaciousness is an epidemic...I just cant anymore. Both men were extremely attractive n better looking than the set of bopsy twins who thought blonde lace fronts made them dimes. Ppl play entirely too much!

6. Sean P

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    He merely has to be cute to me. However, if the grill is jacked, I would pause unless he was willing to consider some work in the future.

Jai, ControlledXaos, Jaa and 2 others dapped this.
  7. Tyroc

Tyroc Deactivated Account

Daps Received:
    I've always been more attracted to the inner workings of a person rather than the outer shell.
    Can we laugh consistently for hours on end about anything, has always been a bigger compatibility draw to me than if I thought they were cute.

I've gotten this and similar questions on first dates.
    That means too serious and rigid. if the stick up your butt is lodged that deep then I was not interested enough to try to get around it.

IMG_2721.GIF

8. Champagne Papi

Champagne Papi is a Featured MemberChampagne Papi side-n*gga paralegal
    Most Comedic Player The 1000 Daps Club Best Gifs

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]
    This happened to me and quite honestly, it was the "relationship" that had the most impact on me and taught me a lot about myself.

The trill was amazing....to go from having no attraction to being flooded with it and having butterflies in your stomach when you think of the person.

Sean P, Jaa, ColumbusGuy and 1 other person dapped this.
  9. Rah Brown

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Truthfully yes. Lately I've been trying to look past looks when I'm "talking" to someone. You'll be surprised sometimes a person's personality or mind set can over shadow their looks.

10. cuspofbeauty

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Do looks play a major factor for you in dating or deciding to pursue a relationship