Best Posts in Thread: Rejected for Not Wanting Raw

1. bpaisle

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Uh fuck that dude. You did the right thing. I'm almost 25 and I've never had sex without a condom, not that folks haven't tried. You can't trust mofos these days. When it comes to that, everybody has to have a lookout for #1 attitude. I be out here dodging 'em like...
    2yUHFiD.gif
    dodging-bullet.gif

Lancer, LeMignon, Discordant and 5 others dapped this.
  2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    In my mind the ONLY bad thing that took place in this situations is that one person out of the duo demanded raw sex and then rejected the other for not fulfilling the demands. I see no other wrong actions here. What and where they ate, smoked, drank is kinda irrelevant IMO.

Tyroc, BrentForays, bpaisle and 3 others dapped this.
  3. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    This has happened to me over the past 3 years or so. I meet guys who would flat out tell me ''Its Raw, or nothing'' and these guys have ranged from 25-37 years of age. They are either on Prep or recently been tested and are negative. I have asked some of them why, and they told me they want the real feel and also enjoy when their partner expresses himself in them, its a primal connection that men should share. I think many dudes now practice Serosorting, practice of choosing a sexual partner who has the same serostatus as you(HIV+ will have sex with HIV+ and HIV- with HIV-) Usually, serosorting is used as a method of engaging in unprotected sex. It is thought to reduce the risk of contracting or transmitting HIV.
    I feel for young people who never experienced the HIV/AIDS crisis and also it not being a death sentence anymore, the fear is gone and they prefer Raw. For the mature men the HIV stigma has been lightened/lifted(?) and they feel they should enjoy sex without barriers. I would lie if I say I was not tempted, such a fine piece to slip from my hands, but I then bring myself to the conclusion that if the dude was really feeling me, he would respect me enough to use a condom, even if he likes it Raw.
    I will say and stand by my moto SAFE SEX! SAFE SEX! SAFE SEX!

4. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]

Sean P, @yahoo.com, bpaisle and 2 others dapped this.
  5. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    There isn't any blame on anyone. Consuming alcohol or drugs doesn't equal unprotected sex. Folks have protected hookups or one night stands all the time.

Tyroc, Sean P, alton and 2 others dapped this.
  6. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dude didn't want to have safe sex. Instant warning sign. You help your ground and he did his. Unfortunately people don't know how to compromise. That's something you guys could have worked around. You even had latex free condoms. He wouldn't have died from having safe sex once.

I think single people who want to remain hiv negative, or sti/std free should treat everyone like they have an STD. Makes it simple and uncomplicated. I think raw/condom free/bareback sex only works best with committed couples. At the end of the day, if both parties get an orgasm, what is the problem?

Experiencing raw sex isn't that big of a deal. Definitely isn't worth the potential negatives as a gay man if you are not even in a long term monogamous relationship.

alton, Tyroc, bpaisle and 2 others dapped this.
  7. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Right. Because had they had protected sex, this wouldn't have been a thread. 35 to someone's 25 isn't a big deal. Clearly this 25 year old was seasoned. Sea. Soned.

Tyroc, @yahoo.com, alton and 1 other person dapped this.
  8. NikR

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    I don't wanna derail the thread, but there are certain drugs that disproportionately increase risk of unprotected sex.

Anyways, glad you stood your ground on the "no". Someone that angry about not getting dogged raw has something to hide. Avoid him and his friends like the plague.

9. JodyBell87

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    NEVER compromise your health for a dumba$$ that doesn't care about their own. Good for you.

10. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dude Its a battlefield out here!
    [​IMG]
    To those that have been fortunate to find something meaningful and fulfilling, hold on to it with ALL the Valyrian Steel chains you can find!!!

11. BrentForays

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    Dating:
    Single
    That fact that he couldn't respect your decision and began calling you out of your name made him the wack f*ck n*gga if you ask me. He's immature, and at 25 years old he's getting a little too old for that. If you watch xtube at anytime you'll see alot of these dudes just do not care at all.

12. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    To my single brothas out here on the dating scene, you have my condolences. AND it has nothing to do with sex or HIV...its just that so many, many...many dudes are beyond wack ass hell.