Best Posts in Thread: Snapchat Video of Girl Having Sex With 25 Boys at South Fort Myers High School Shocked Parents

1. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    You're absolutely right. I don't think any of the sh!t that's going on today with these kids is anything new. Only difference is EVERYONE damn near, has a video camera at their fingertips. I can only imagine the sh!t that would've been exposed at my high school (probably my middle school, too) had we had camera phones in the 90's. smh LOL

2. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    My first thought is bless that girl heart. That's a reputation that's gonna stain her and her fam and future fam for the rest of her life and she dont even realize the gravity of it. To this day everyone remembers a girl in college whose name I won't even say, who shitted her pants because she got so drunk. Her sorors had to come in the party host's bathroom to clean her up. Lol. Young people have to be taught that irrational or impulsive decision-making can haunt them forever. #askmonicalewinsky

But then my other thought is, maaaaaan this shit been goin on forever. Sad thing is that they got caught and they won't have a football team. But this goes on in the locker room and with high school teams everywhere. They just got caught.