Transmen

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by tigerbreaux, Oct 7, 2015.

?
  1. Yes, we could date, don't know about a relationship though

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, I'm all for new expriences

60.0%
  3. No, but we could have sexy time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, where's the beef

40.0%
  1. tigerbreaux

tigerbreaux Polymath In-training
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Transmen have been getting a lot of shine (and hate) via social media and gay transmen are starting to reveal themselves more, so the question I pose to the ave is 'Could any of you date or be intimate with a transman?'

I personally think I could, I pretty open-minded view sexuality on a spectrum and I'm attracted to and have had dealings with women before so I don't think it would be a problem, but then again I' think that's something I couldn't give a definitive answer on until I'm in the situation. I have had few conversations with transmen on #apps, but nothing ever materialized for different reason.

So, what are y'alls thoughts?

CQvBnVRWEAAqs2o.jpg large.jpg *The person in the photo is apparently a transman*

Cyrus-Brooks, Jaa and Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  2. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married
    I am the type of person that says, never say never about most situations - I would keep an open mind. I have met a few transmen who identify as gay men and its always tough to wrap my head around it.

3. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Well I'm on the fence.

Mainly because while I can definitely see Sexy time... But it's not all ahoy me. So does this mean I gotta eat cat? Am I not going to get dome?

I mean surely this man is gonna want pleasure too. Yes I'm fully aware that sexual desire, attraction, and gender are completely separate items.

Cyrus-Brooks and Kouncelor dapped this.
  4. ❤ T'მἶ ❤

❤ T'მἶ ❤ Life's a b itch, now so am I
    Squad Leader

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Why not? As an opened minded person, l wouldn't mind dating a transman. As long as he and I are compatible and he treats me good than sure, l would date a transman with no problem.

As l grew into maturity and did my own self discovery l learned that you can't always be too shallow or else you just might lose out on actually finding someone who could potentially be your soulmate.

Kouncelor dapped this.
  5. GeePee

GeePee Squad Member

Daps Received:
    I'm not sure I would date a transman but I would definitely explore the possibility

6. Jordan

Jordan Lurker

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Romantically maybe, but idk about sexually. I like to think I'm open minded but chile, I like "man parts" too much.

But then again this is with a clear thinking sober brain, maybe once I'm feeling the dude I wouldn't care.

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  7. tigerbreaux

tigerbreaux Polymath In-training
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    What part of it is hard for you to comprehend?

8. jusrawb

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I do find some transmen attractive but vagina never turned me on. I would try atlesst once though.

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  9. Desh92

Desh92 Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Purely going off looks, yes I wouldn't think it would be much of a deal. I like men, and if a transman gives off maleness and his appearance is pleasing to me it's great.

❤ T'მἶ ❤ dapped this.
  10. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married
    I guess its a misconception to say I am not comprehending but I was suggesting that it is a double wammy, not only to be trans but to also identify as a gay. In most of my interactions with Transmen they usually identify as straight men, i.e., attracted to women. So just from my observations its rare to find transmen who also identify as gay men and that the would explore dating cis gendered men.

ControlledXaos dapped this.
  11. JodyBell87

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    He's HANDSOME! BUT, at the end of the day I need the "goods" to work.

Cyrus-Brooks and Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  12. ControlledXaos

Daps Received:
    That's what I was saying. Out of these Trans men, who among them are checking for other men in the first place? And if they are.... What am I supposed to do with this less than penis sex organ?

I'd probably prefer he keep the vagina in that case. Without mensies to worry about, it probably isn't too fishy down there so there's that.... Lol so I'd probably could be a cunning linguist in that case.

13. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I can date a trans man only if he still has the vagina....

14. Dante

Dante https://www.gofundme.com/qv7v5dw
    The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    If you are gay, why (if they haven't gone through full sexual reassignment)? Gay men don't wan't vagina, they want man ass and/or penis. If you are going to do all of that, you might as well be with a female.

15. Dante

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Not at all, with or without no genital reassignment. For me, they are still born female.

16. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I think I could for the most. If we were compatible in every other way, I wouldn't pass up the possibility especially since it's so hard to find someone you really click with.

If they still had their vagina, that would take A LOT of getting used to. I prefer biologically male organs just like any other gay men. It would take a long time for me to get comfortable going down on them. I'm not sure if I could. I probably wouldn't mind as much doing the whole penis in vagina thing though. That would be interesting since I've never done it before.

17. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    If a trans man is a dude in every other sense but the penis, a gay man can absolutely still be attracted to them. BTW, trans men still have an "ass." What if a gay man lost his penis to an accident or from being an injured military veteran, they should give up dating merely because they longer have a penis?

Desh92, acessential and ControlledXaos dapped this.
  18. Dante

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Your example defeats your statement, because as a gay man, if you are dealing with a trans man, you shouldn't be saying you would deal with a trans man only if she has a vagina. And in the dynamic of a gay man being with a trans man (with a vagina), you can't dismiss or ignore the fact that it's there, just because you are gay. In my opinion (being mostly true for the greater insighting), for any trans man who still has their vagina (because they are born female), they probably would want to get penetrated in it, too. And as a gay man, vagina is not something you are going to select on the menu.

I see you are Pro-Trans Men and that you dismiss the fact that they are still born females, especially the ones who still have their vagina. I'm responding solely because of your statement. However, at the end of the day, transsexual men are still females, despite the altered exterior. If as a gay man, you are dealing with a trans man, it should be 100%, because 99% shouldn't do.

#18 Dante, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  19. BrentForays

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    Dating:
    Single
    Can we change the option in the poll from "No, Where's the beef" to "No, I personally prefer someone who was born male". Lots of transmen have penises through surgery but I personally couldn't be attracted to that.

20. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I'm not Pro or Anti anything....I just know that a penis is not all that makes a man...gender is not just biology. Being attracted to masculinity, I would more likely date a masculine trans man with a vagina than a flamboyantly feminine dude who had a penis.

21. Dante

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Gender is a part of biology and part of being a man is having a penis. If either wasn't the case, there would be no existense of Trans anything. Gender identity and the physicality of it goes hand in hand with Transsexuality.

So would you date/have sex with a MASCULINE female WITH the vagina (since you are attracted to masculinity and a penis not making someone a man)? If your response is NO, your previous responses are dead, along with your points.

#21 Dante, Oct 8, 2015
    Jdudre dapped this.
  22. Dante

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I concur with you 1000%. Trans men are born females, despite the altered exterior.

23. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    :snoop: Bruh I said that gender is not JUST biology...otherwise men who have no use of their penises or had them amputated would no longer be men. Gender is more than just a penis. To each his own. My acceptance of trans men doesn't affect you in any way.

24. Dante

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I wasn't trying to turn my response into a debate. However, with not being able to answer my question, you said a lot. You just can't sign up for anything just because of the notion of "masculine" being a part of it. And it's being a hyprocite to advocate for Transsexuality, only if it involves Trans Men, and Trans Shame everything else that involves Transsexuality or "not masculine-leaning". #DrinkingMyTea

#24 Dante, Oct 8, 2015
    Kouncelor dapped this.
  25. ControlledXaos

Daps Received:
    I never thought I would ever see a discussion like this. This is just like when heterosexual people get up in arms over transsexuals.

I'm pretty sure that there are transmen of Instagram that many of us would find attractive ifif we didn't know any better. Add in that for more people than there are willing to admit, have some form of sexual fluidity, it's posted to consider dating a Trans man....or woman.

Kouncelor and Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  26. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Exactly. It's very ironic. Why not go the step further and say that homosexuality is unnatural...Marriage is between a man and a woman...etc etc. Not sure why I even engaged.

27. Dante

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    This individual forum is about giving an honest opinion on whether or not you would date a Transsexual Male (born female). It's just like if the post was to have asked "Would you date a feminine or masculine gay or bi man" or even to ask "Would you date a dark skinned male or light skinned male", etc. It's not a bad discussion. And everybody is entitled to their response, even if someone else disagrees.

My opinion is being that a transsexual male is still a born female (with or without still having the female genitalia), I have no interest in dating or having sex with them. Just because these particular transgenders have altered/changed their physical appearance and being to male doesn't mean that I am required to date and/or have sex with them (with or without the female genitalia). For me, Trans men are still females, just not physically anymore. And I especially would not date/have sex a Trans man with a vagina, as a gay man. In my opinion, that's equivalent to dealing with a masculine female who still has her vagina, too. Just like if I said being that I am sexually and physically attracted to men, I have no interest in dating or having sex with feminine gay men. That's my preference and opinion. That's not hate.

Nobody has responded in a way to say anything negative about being transgendered male or even female. It's that some of you (however the shoe fits) that feel that just because someone doesn't agree with you, that it's hate. Again, everybody is entitled to their response. It so happens that it's not required to be the same as yours (even some of you who are blindly hyprocritical and selectively trans shame***hint hint hint***).

#EveryonesOpinionsMatters #ChangeYourBriefsToBoxers

#27 Dante, Oct 8, 2015
  28. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I think the issue is that you have a narrow view of what being gay is. I am very much gay, but I wouldn't mind dating a transman with a vagina. Would it be my first choice? No, not necessarily. But, if I'm attracted to the person in every other way, their genitals aren't much of an issue. I couldn't be attracted to a masculine woman because I'm not attracted to women. Period. It's two different things. I like dick, but for the right person, I'd be willing to go without it. If a gay man likes ass, couldn't he just date a woman? They haves asses too. No, because he's not attracted to women. Same logic. Transmen ARE men. If you don't like them. Cool. But it doesn't make someone less gay if they do.

ControlledXaos and Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  29. Dante

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Anybody can have sex with anybody. We all know that, so that point is dead!

FYI:

1. Trans Men and Men Who Were Born Females, Not Straight Men, Not Bisexual Men, and Not Gay Men (there's a clear difference) and

2. You Don't Read!!!!!

You would date and have sex with a Trans Man with a vagina. THAT'S YOUR OPINION! I would not. THAT'S MY OPINION!

#DontQuestionMyKnowledgeOnAnything #ReadUnderstandDigestThenRespond

#29 Dante, Oct 8, 2015
  30. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Ummmm. I am kinda confused with this post as it seems like some responses are all over the place along with some people "reaching" a bit to express their point. However, I think some spots are interesting -

# 1) Dante, I am actually kinda getting what you are saying. I feel you on a lot of it. Specifically when I see what Acessential wrote in response.

#2) Acessential, so your saying that "I am very much gay, but I wouldn't mind dating a transman with a vagina." and then you followup by saying, "I couldn't be attracted to a masculine woman because I'm not attracted to women." I dont mean to be that guy, and maybe I have a "narrow view" of what being gay is as well. But to me, thats the same damn thing Acessential?

Isnt a transman just the epitome of a masculine women if they didnt get sexual reassignment? Same as a transwomen who still got 9 inches?

Lets not be naive or try to play the nice guy, politically correct role of saying, "but sex and genitals isnt the only thing thats important. its whats in the inside and how they make me feel, blah blah blah"............. BULL SH*T FELLAS!!!! Lets be real, sex of course isnt the only thing in a relationship, but DAMMIT if it aint important.

And if you are Caitlyn Jenner or a transman or a blue alien. The visual can mos def be spot on and you can be attracted to it, but when it comes to get busy, I dont give a fvck about Boris Kodjo looks and a fat pvssy. The genitals are all wrong...... Just as I could care less about 9 inchs on Caitlyn Jenner, the visual is all wrong.

In the end, I think both the visual and genitals are important.

31. Dante

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single

32. Dante

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    "Isnt a transman just the epitome of a masculine women if they didnt get sexual reassignment? Same as a transwomen who still got 9 inches?" Great point!

33. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    1.) The original question didn't state that it was for men who ONLY liked penis and disliked vagina.

2.) If I'm dating a trans man who looked like Laith Ashley (photo above), everyone who saw us together would see two men.

3.) Most of society (gay and straight) would not consider me straight if I were dating a trans man with a vagina.

4.) There are some men out there who can do without peen during sexual interactions...they're sometimes called Tops.

Jdudre dapped this.
  34. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Laith is far from being merely a "masculine woman"...if he still has a vagina (not the surgically created penis), I'd totally date him:

35. Dante

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    We get you care about the book cover, but not the book. And we know that you'd date anything that looks like a man, even an alien. We get that even if there is a such thing as a transdog that's masculine, you'd date him.

You missed his point 1,000,000%. However, that's your opinion, so with one of my previous response, everybody is entitled to their opinion. It's not hate, because you like trans men (because of the exterior).

#35 Dante, Oct 8, 2015