Best Posts in Thread: I need advice: How to deal with being in love with a (kinda) straight male.

1. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I can tell you just like @Nick Delmacy or @Ockydub will say.... don't put yourself in situations where you end up falling for str8 dudes. It NEVER ends well. Good luck though.

2. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Mane, most of us have "that one straight dude" who if they did the right thing at the right time... Bow chika wow wow.

Look. You are a grown man. Just straight up ask him what's up. Folks need to quit playing.

But I'm telling you that if you want to proceed with this, romantically/sexually, it could backfire. I'm coming from the pov of not having a platonic male relationship when I was younger in my 20s and I wish I had that then. It's harder to bond with people once you are older, it can be done however. If you have some tighter bonds with other guys you might be alright but if this is the ace boon coon.... Might not be worth the risk.

3. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    This can also fall into the realm of emotional manipulation. Dude probably likes the attention he gets from you and says things to get you to react. He plays the game well, but doesn't necessarily have genuine romantic interest. That's not fair to you.