Best Posts in Thread: What or How Long does it take to fall in love?

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Love at first sight is totally possible. Especially since love isn't even quantifiable or describable really. Its just a feeling. I'm not really a sucka for love but I def can wear my feeling on my sleeve when it comes to a person I'm digging tough.

This is one of the main problems I have with many gay men, especially the more masculine types. They often play hard to get or act like they need long periods of time to decide that they even like a guy, let alone love him. If you need weeks or months to determine that you dig me, I'm not the one for you.

Dr. Strange, Michael, ctforbes and 2 others dapped this.
  2. Discordant

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Well my parents got engaged on their first date and have been happily married for 33 years so I believe in love at first sight. But, I think black gay men have so many complexes we wouldn't know what it was if it slapped us in the face, and we spend so much time talking ourselves out of it or waiting for the other shoe to drop that we miss out on opportunities for love.

There's no real time limit to put on love; it happens organically which means it could take a second or a year. It depends on the receptiveness of those involved, I think.

DreG, ctforbes, Jdudre and 2 others dapped this.