Best Posts in Thread: My deleted comment from VSB comment section concerning Nelly's rape allegations

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    My deleted comment from VSB comment section concerning Nelly's rape allegations -

"Dear Feminists; you may have forgotten but not that long ago you knew for sure that this man raped this woman. You wrote numerous blog postings about it. When people asked logical questions, you yelled "victim blaming / shaming". Come to find out, not only didn't he rape her, she later apologized for what he went through. Nonetheless 'crickets' from you after the facts were revealed and after you attempted to destroy his reputation via social media. Maybe you should STFU before you assume all men (like Nelly or Demario) accused of rape are guilty and the women accusing them are actual 'victims'. You do know this is partly why Emmett Till was murdered right?"

[​IMG]

2. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    And thus, we have the reason, though I hate Trump, i’m glad Hillary’s ass got defeated. Imagine the shit black men would experience with these Lena Dunham types running things...

Notice also the reaction to Cam Newton’s remark. When it was found out the white female reporter who was “hurt” by HIS remarks had a history of racist Twitter streams peppered with “Nigger”, nothing but crickets and tumbleweeds.

A few black feminists always understood Becky’s rights movement ain’t there’s, but a lot of these post-racial millennial types couldn’t even begin to fathom the logic of your comment.

The Root and VSB are confused as fuck too. Always whining about super-woke supposedly racist crap and can’t even check their own racial self-hating shit. They were as quick as TMZ to throw up the Nelly rape shit and excoriate Cam Newton but not a damned thing in light of the dropped charges and subsequent revelations about Nelly’s innocence.

But Harvey Weinstein? Feminists, White Libs, and bougie politically connected Black Democrats defended and hid his sexual predation like squirrels hiding their nuts from pigeons....

#2 Winston Smith, Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017