Best Posts in Thread: How Soon Is Too Soon To Reveal Your Freaky Side?

1. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    So true. It really depends on the relationship and dude. Like I would prob be pretty open minded to almost anything freaky:D. But only w/ someone I knew for a long time.

If its a person u want for long term; it's better to wait get to know the person and slowly drop hints, clues, and jokes about what u like.

p.s. when I think of the topic I think if Isaa in the Insecure scene w/ the eye patch. I guess it was a lil too freaky for her
    baaa haaa lol :tears:
    [​IMG]

2. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    [​IMG]

Not gonna lie, I like some freaky shit. Well…minor freaky shit. Nothing like bondage, golden showers or fisting. But we all like what we like… Stuff I like is still the kinda stuff that may be a little off-putting to reveal to a dude you like the first time you both mess around (or have sex).

One time I was with a dude I was REALLY feeling, first time being fully naked & intimate and I was caught up in the moment. I remember going the extra mile to help him “finish” :shades: and then it was my turn. Like a drunk dude at a party, I started making requests.

He obliged, I was done, wiped myself off then looked at his face:

[​IMG]

Then I realized that I may have revealed some things too soon.

So my question is, how soon is too soon for a dude you’re newly dating to make freaky, outside of the norm requests while being intimate?

3. takeyourmeds91

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Hahahaha I can't even imagine what tf you requested.

Some things should definitely be reserved for later. But honestly, that's a hard question to answer not on a case by cases basis. What's freaky to one person, may be par for the course to another.

SB3, Caliblk, Champagne Papi and 2 others dapped this.
  4. mikeyllo

mikeyllo Writer, Humor Blogger, Creative

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    This depends on the connection you have with the person thus far and how important his participation in your freaky stuff is. Sometimes bring up front as soon as possible is appropriate. I had a dude tell me that being open to threesomes is a requirement because one dude in the bedroom bores him. That was good to know up front as I was able to keep it moving before any sexual encounters and it didn't have to be an issue where either he wasn't getting what he wanted or I was pressured to do something I had not desire to do. Again, depending on how important the freaky thing is to you should be a factor in when you come clean about it. Also, the level of freakiness should be considered too. If you know that what you desire is kind of out there (it involves deer, or nails through body parts, etc. LOL) you may want to factor that in too. If you have a light freaky desire that is generally accepted, probably not a big deal...and your man might appreciate you for bringing it up. If you are a black belt from the Fifty Shades of Grey...umm, you may want to feel the person out a bit before sharing and be willing to accept that they may not be from that same school of thought.

5. Dean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Depending on the request and the person I would go three rounds before I break out the bag of tricks. If I'm not comfortable enough by then something is wrong.