Best Posts in Thread: A Feast for a King!

1. machoBLKnerd

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    eating ass is my favorite sexual activity. it's one of the primary reasons why i infrequently have sex. (it goes w/o saying, you shouldn't just bury your face in unfamiliar booty).

it's this thing i have about symmetry/contrast that turns me on: compared to women, men are angular in shape. so i appreciate features on a dude that break up the hard angles and, dare i say, soften him a bit: his eyes, smile and "the curvature". nothing like a masc, fit guy with a big butt and a smile. #poison. i also just like the bounce of it against my face.

anyway, it's been years since i had sex w/ someone i didn't know for several months, so this informs my answer to your question for sure, which is that i don't normally use a barrier. just feels odd.

#2 machoBLKnerd, Feb 4, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  2. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Im not hairy, so maybe that's why (and because Im a nasty/damn near anything goes type whem Im not at church...) I don't mind hairy booty dudes at all.

3. takeyourmeds91

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Hmmmm...I can't lmao. In the history of booty eating, the vast majority have fared pretty well. To be more specific, I don't condone eating evverryybooddyy booty but if it's somebody you mess with on a regular basis, sure why not. Personally, it's only a go if they're straight out the shower and have cleaned themselves appropriately.

Edit: this whole thread is lowkey making me seriously consider what we're really doing though hahaha