1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    So I went back by to the same barbershop and asked for the sexy barber by name just to ask when he's usually there and to make acquaintance...He was suspicious as fuck, even asked "where you know me from?" I was like, "Nigga, from this barbershop! I been here before!" He must have warrants or something (which kinda turns me on for some reason). Anyway, he says he's appointment only and then types his number into my phone :hearteyes: Its the little things... Now all I need is a sexy weed man and life will be perfect...

Arthur J, JohnDoe, Dean and 2 others dapped this.
  2. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    JBB_2-1.jpg

So now that I'm back in Atlanta I'm on the hunt for a new Barber...the one I had here moved away. And since everyone already knows I'm a Thot, you all know I gotta have one that is sexy :weak: ...or at least somewhat attractive.

The barber I found in L.A. was bae...Lil handsome Afro Puerto Rican "Nuyorican" dude with a comical Joe Budden type personality. After making minor errors the first time, I finally got him to a place where he know hot to cut me up and make me look/feel good. Plus he didn't mind getting mad close for the beard trim :hearteyes:

After days of searching, I thought I finally found one here at a local barbershop...His pics and client pics were featured on their Facebook page so it look like he could cut (and yes I also found his social media).

So I drove by the shop and saw he was there so I walked inside...but that he already had someone in the chair way in the back of the shop.

He said "whattup" and asked what I needed.

"Just at shape-up and beard trim," I replied.

"Anybody good?"

"Yeah," I said, assuming that he meant he was offering to take me next as a new client.

When I say this busted ass barber appeared out of nowhere across from him and started cleaning his chair for me to sit in it, smh.

At that point, I didn't know how to say, "Nah, this other barber is sexier than you, I'll wait for him instead" so I just sat down.

I thought: What the hell, dude might be the best barber in the spot.

But then I remembered: When a barber has an empty chair in a shop full of clients, that's not a good sign.

Long story short, I not only had to fix most of his mistakes when I got home, I also had to tend to razor wounds that he tried to hide with alcohol wipes (my Nuyorican LA barber always used a blade and never once nicked me).

The Sexy Barber finished with the dude he had in his chair about 5 minutes after I sat down and his cut looked so crispy that other ppl in the shop were taking photos of it.

I thought he would be busy with other clients but instead he started cleaning up around his chair...If I had waited 5 more minutes before coming in, smh...

I'm def not going to that barber I got ever again...might be awkward when I go back there and specifically request the dude cutting right across from him though.

Juan-Carlos, DreG, JNH412 and 1 other person dapped this.