Best Posts in Thread: Shout out to CA founders for interacting

1. RolandG

Bae Material Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    I have to say, I've never seen the founder(s) of any site interact with their followers as much as @Nick Delmacy and @ockydub. It amazes me how they manage to hold down full-time jobs(Nick), shop all day at Whole Foods for nutritious/upscale foods, entertain several gentleman friends, go on luxurious boating trips and run the most popular website for Gay men of Color. They didn't just create it and sit back and pat themselves on the back, but they actually take the time to interact with with members ALL THE TIME. I never see that on other websites. Although I'm not on as much as i used to(the whole moving and working thing), It's cool to see new members interacting with seasoned squad members. And I know so many of these young dudes appreciate the attention they get from the founders. I Appreciate the work guys. I know it's hard and time consuming to do what you do but you do it damn well and it's definitely appreciated.

ctforbes, bpaisle, OhSheit and 8 others dapped this.
  2. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Real talk though, from day one (4 years ago) we've always interacted a lot with members and random commenters because this has been one of the only spaces on the web that we feel comfortable and ourselves. The goal was to create a "Opinionated Black Barbershop" equivalent to a Black Gay Website and we think we accomplished that.

You guys def are a big part of that comfort and vibe because I would go out on a limb and say that you likely feel the same, to a certain extent. So its def a team effort, which is why we've always called it The Squad.

DreG, LeMignon, redsai84 and 1 other person dapped this.