Best Posts in Thread: Could You Date A Guy Who Had A Major Disability?

1. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:

All of that.

2. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Good points raised. That said, I just feel like the whole, 'who knows wtf this man's capabilities and physical limits are, maybe I should ask questions and get answers before bailing/online 101-ing him' is being glossed over. Many dudes in chairs still live independently, get wood, and have come to terms w/ the fact that they can't do everything everyone else can do, and therefore, aren't depending on you to help them make fetch happen.

Also, and obvs, to each his own, and I don't think anyone needs to worry about appearing shallow just because they have a (maybe) shallow-ish outlook on this particular topic. Hell, some ppl won't date ppl w kids, or extra weight, or _____ that has the potential to affect their own lifestyles. Just remember that the next time any of yall wana play dumb abt why everyone doesn't have a chance w everyone (yall remember that thread) and start ringing the shallow alarms...

3. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    This is why I am all for prostitution being legal. Disabled people get a good percent of the dating pop cut off from them and in turn, fewer sexual opportunities.

4. takeyourmeds91

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Wow this thread revealed how embarrassingly shallow I am. I don't know that I could and I know that's not right.