Best Posts in Thread: Fucking on the First Night -- Still a Future?

1. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    I will answer your questions in regards to my personal experience and opinion in the order you gave them

• Yes I have both "slept" with someone on the first night as well as had sex with someone early on in the getting to know phase. (side note - im laughing you said SLEPT WITH... talking about heteronormative language. lol) Something substantial formed with one. A 3 year relationship. With the other, nothing substantial. Mainly because I wasn't interested. So it can go either way.

• Yes men can be easy. And I thank GOD for that. :franko1: Seriously though, if I would pass any judgement on men having sex with me early, it would be a favorable judgement. I like men who are decisive and go for it. Especially sexually.

• I dont make dudes wait. But im not aggressively eager either. I go with the flow and vibe. Usually if im getting to know someone one of the main interest is indeed sexual attraction so it can be evident of the first date. I would prefer dudes not make me wait, but its not mandatory for him to want to have sex on day 1. However, personally for me its a turn off if he plays coy for too long. Like he's some school girl saving it until I say I love him. Dude im sooo good on you with that shit. I would be willing to acquiesce sex if we are really vibing, but only until about the 3rd or 4th date.

All in all you have to find the dude that matches your sexual personality and the additional things if a relationship is pursued. I have a very sex positive personality. I dont mind talking about it, I see no shame in it, and I dont judge others sexual taste, opinions, or fetishes. Me being with someone who is a bit up tight about sex wouldn't be a match. So try to become more self aware of your feelings on sex and what you would desire. Its ok to want someone more conservative if thats what you are.

#5 Omega Level, Sep 6, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  2. DiamondKesawn

DiamondKesawn Lurker

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    I think that waiting is something that is a great thought, however, in real life as an adult if you choose to buss it down on night one so be it.

I think that we as a society care to much about what others may think or how they ay perceive if. If two consenting adults choose to get down on night 1, who is anyone except my Grandmother, to judge. LoL!

Men can be easy. I am easy. And, i have no problem with it. LoL! No, in all seriousness, easy is a choose. However, i don't feel it is a shame label as it use to be.