Best Posts in Thread: 50 Dead in Gay Nightclub, Worst Mass Shooting in U.S. history

1. Wegon

Wegon Brklyn life

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I've been reading this coverage and it's overwhelming. Especially the texts one victim sent his mother while he was hiding in the toilet stall. There are so many issues present here...radical religious extremism, homophobia, need for gun control, mental health services...it's enough to make a person feel hopeless that we'll ever get to a place where this couldn't happen at any time, anywhere.

2. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Bill Maher's latest Tweet sums it up for me:

#Orlando Conservatives:"Don't say it has anything to do with guns!" Liberals:"Don't say it has anything to do with Islam!" #DrowningInBS

3. Freedomblack007

Freedomblack007 One Day We Will All Be Free

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    This story is so sad man. I wish we would just take ISIS out. I can only imagine the families that will find out their child is gay through learning about their death. This is so tragic and well planned by this lunatic who worked for a security company from what i've heard. I just pray that we as a nation band together to accept all people regardless of sexual orientation and get these sons of bitches who keep fucking with us and all the other countries. This shit is way out of hand now man. These were mainly kids partying during pride weekend, many were probably just babies in the gay sense of the word. I'm just so distraught by this man. Sending peace and love to all man FB007