Best Posts in Thread: Man pleads guilty to seducing over 150 straight men and tricking them into having sex on camera

1. DreG

DreG is a Featured MemberDreG Art Heaux
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    These were real? I always thought the guys knew exactly what was happening. I guess anytime I see something on a screen I immediately it's staged.

2. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Not only that, but the average Joe aint just jumpin' willy nilly on no dk and takin it like a champ. That sht does NOT work like that LMAO

Dante, thane, Winston Smith and 3 others dapped this.
  3. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I dont know why, they dont wash they a$$es

Krimsonic_, takeyourmeds91, SB3 and 3 others dapped this.
  4. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    So I just watched another one of his old videos "for research" where a FINE black guy has his hands tied up to the bed and has the blacked out goggles on and IS GETTING FUCKED by the cross dresser, Bryan Deneumostier.

At one point they stop and, while he clearly enjoys getting fucked, the "straight" dude says, "I think I'm done with the strap on...can we do something else?" And the cross dresser talks back to him in a sexy latina voice, "Okay we change positions? You get on your back now?"

"She" unties his hands, he gets on his back, "she" ties him up again and goes down on him, even eating out his asshole....then eventually starts fucking him again.

I mean....its "POSSIBLE" that he had no idea that he was being filmed, but I don't know how you can assume that a "woman" is using a strap on a craigslist hookup where you are tied up and blindfolded.